Chapter 19 - Family Fight

I was sitting in the back of the small car with Bucky, Sam was In the front. We watch as Steve talks with Sharon, getting our stuff.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks Sam.

"No."

"Bucky we can switch seats." I smile.

"It's okay." He smiles at me.

I look back at Steve and frown as he kisses Sharon.
He puts our stuff in the trunk and starts the car.

"You kissed the love of your life's Niece. That's kinda weird Steve." I lean forward to look at him. Steve sighs and starts to drive. 

Bucky and I got to know each other the entire ride, he actually was really sweet.

We pull into a parking garage to see Wanda and Clint.

As soon as I step out of the car, Wanda rushes to me and looks at my face. "What happened?"

"T'Challa...slashed my face."

"She looks Badass now." Clint hugs me.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Steve steps up.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint nods.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve says to them.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda smiles.

"How about our other recruit?" I ask.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but...he should be good." Clint opens the van.

Scott Lang looks up, "What timezone is this?"

"Come on. Come on." Clint helps him.

Scott instantly shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look, "Captain America."

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looks at Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great!" He then looks at me, "Oh my...she really is an Angel." He chuckles. He then turns back and feels Steve's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so....thanks for thinking of me." He the. Waves to Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?"

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great audition, but it'll....it'll never happen again." Sam nods.

"They tell you what we're up against?" I ask.

"Something about some....psycho-assassins?"

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve nods.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving." Bucky nods.

"We got a chopper lined up."

We all look up as we hear an announcement, "Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren." (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.)

"They're evacuating the airport." I say.

Sam looks at Steve, "Stark."

"Stark?" Scott asks.

"Suit up."

I run along through the airport with Sam and Bucky, searching for the Quinjet.