Chapter 5 - Undercover

For almost two years I stayed home with Peter, helping out around the city when needed.

Fury called me in a couple times for some missions. Sometimes I would Join Steve and Natasha.

I had practiced my powers more, becoming better at it. My hearing had even gotten better, like today I was hearing from Queens all the way to Washington D.C!

Peter was upset that I had to leave but he understood.

I had to leave because I had heard about an assassination....Fury.

I walk into the apple store to see Steve and Nat undercover

I walk into the apple store to see Steve and Nat undercover. "Hi."

The two jump and look up at me. "Y/N?" Steve asks in shock.

"Hi." I repeat.

"I'm happy to see that you've been taking my fashion advice." Nat smiles.

"I even cut out the back for my wings. And you can't even see the cut!" I smile.

"Wait...what are you doing here?" Steve asks.

"I could hear you form Queens...Fury is dead?" I ask.

"Yeah...he is." Nat looks away.

"Glad to know your hearing is getting better." Steve says, looking down at the computer Nat was typing at.

"I like to check in on the team sometimes. Except for Thor....he is too far."

"Well I'm glad your here...we may need your help." Steve nods.

"Alright let's go." Nat pulls out a flash drive.

We walk out to see Strike agents approaching, "Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you two hit the south escalator to the metro. Y/N they aren't looking for you, stay behind us." Steve nods.

"Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said." Nat says.

"What?"

"Do it!" Steve quickly puts his arm around Natasha and laughs.

I keep a couple people between us as we go onto the escalator. I wasn't very good going undercover.

My eyes widen as I look down to see the two kissing, Nat waves me down when they are done.

After getting a truck they caught me up on what happened, I sit in the middle of the back seat and listen to them talk.

"Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?" Nat asks.

"Nazi Germany.....And we're borrowing. Take your feet off the dash."

"Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?" She asks.