Chapter 38 - Free

⚠️SMUT⚠️ I have legit struggled to write this for months, I'm sorry if it's not that good and that it's short.

Bucky and I spent the next three months together, he had even moved into my apartment! I was completely in love with him. He's really shown me how to love.

I feel normal.

Tonight Bucky was taking me to a nice restaurant, we typically prefer to stay in and watch movies

Tonight Bucky was taking me to a nice restaurant, we typically prefer to stay in and watch movies....all our dates happened in the apartment. We preferred being away from people.

But this time we decided on actually going out.

I get changed and grab my purse, walking out to the living room to see Bucky was dressed in Black skinny jeans, and a white dress shirt that he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. He checks his watch slowly looking up at me, his eyes widening.

"Wow....Y/N you look beautiful." He shakes his head, a wide smile spreading across his face as he grabs my hips.

"I look the same as earlier." I tilt my head.

"You will always give me butterflies." He caresses the side of my face, licking his lips as he leans down to kiss me.

Bucky and I drive to the restaurant, holding hands as we walk inside. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" A man smiles at us.

"It's under Barnes." Bucky nods.

The man looks down at his list and nods, "Right on time. Follow me this way." Bucky puts his arm around me as we follow him to a table in the center of the restaurant. "Your server will be right with you, have a great night." He smiles.

Bucky reaches across the table and holds onto my hand, he looks down and pulls his hand back to take off his glove. I smile and lean forward, kissing his metal hand and holding it back in my hand. He's learned to be more comfortable without the gloves.

"Hello, my name is mark. I'll be serving you tonight, what can I get you to drink?"

"A bottle of red wine....one you recommend?" Bucky nods.

"Perfect, here's your menu's I'll be right back."

"Are you okay with wine?" Bucky asks.

"That's fine." I smile.

Throughout dinner Bucky seemed very nervous, I was pretty confused. He was squeezing my hand as we walked into a park and he kept taking deep breaths.

"Hey, let's stop here for a minute." He smiles as we stop in the middle of trees with lights strung around them.

"Are you okay? You look like your gonna be sick." I frown.

He shakes his head and chuckles nervously as he turns me to look at him. "Y/N...I want you to know that I love you so much. Your an Angel who has saved me from hell...made me a better man. I know this is a little soon but..." He reaches into his coat pocket and then goes down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes...of course I will!" I cry and leap into his arms. He laughs as he falls back, holding me tight and kissing me softly.

I sit back up as he slips a beautiful ring on my finger

I sit back up as he slips a beautiful ring on my finger. "I love you so much." I smile.

"I love you most." He kisses my cheek.

As soon as we got home, Bucky presses his lips against mine and picks me up, he carries me to our room and gently sets me down as he unzips my dress. I slip it off and pull off his shirt, pressing my lips against his again as I unzip his pants.

Bucky roughly kisses down my neck as his hands caress my body, I moan out and back him up towards our bed. Once we were both naked, he lays down on his back and pulls me up to straddle his waist.

Bucky looks down between us and bites his lip as he slowly pushes into me, his hands squeeze my waist as he guides me up and down slowly. I lean down and press my lips against his, softly moaning as he squeezes my waist harder. I sit back up, my head falling back as I move back and forth faster. "Right there." I squeeze my eyes shut. Bucky's knees bend and he thrusts up into me, I dig my nails into his chest at the feeling.

He suddenly flips us around so I'm on my back and slams into me, his metal hand slides up my chest and onto my neck. His hand squeezes around my throat as he growls many curses. I hold onto his wrist as my eyes roll back.

His hips slam into mine repeatedly, his muscles flexing with each thrust. I cry out as he slams into me one last time, his hand around my throat slides behind my neck to pull me up and kiss him. He moans into my mouth as we both release.

Bucky and I take a long shower and eventually settle in each others arms.

He noticed I couldn't stop staring at my ring. "Are you sure you like the ring?"

"Of course! I love it!" I smile.

Bucky pulls my hand up and kisses the top of it. "I thought it was unique like you."

"Is that a bad thing?" I flip onto my stomach and sit up on my elbows.

"No of course not!" His eyes widen. "You are absolutely amazing."

"I'm joking." I smile softly as he stares up at the ceiling.

"You know...I didn't think I had a place in this world. That is until I met you." He looks over at me.

I reach up and hold the side of his face, stroking it softly with my thumb. "I love you."

"And I love you, my Angel."