1

Six o'clock in the morning.

Lin Luo strenuously stretched out a hand from the bed, turned off the alarm clock, and then drew back into the bed and continued to sleep.

She really doesn't want to face the world after she wears the book.

As soon as this thought came to my mind, a sharp "beep" sounded in my mind, followed by an icy mechanical voice: 

"The host's negative attitude toward the task is detected. If this emotion is not repaired within one minute, the task points will be deducted. "

Lin Luo reluctantly opened the quilt and sighed.

Unlucky system.

"Insulting the system, deduct ten points, the current points are -10."

Lin Luo completely gave up resistance, got out of bed, stepped barefoot on the soft carpet, slender rabbit fur licked her slender white ankles, all the way to the window, opened the curtains, and the morning light squeezed so hard. Falling on densely packed floors is the warm smell of early summer.

She is accustomed to living in a villa with sea views, but she still feels uncomfortable with the old and crowded residential buildings with big pants on the anti-theft fence.

Silently closed the curtains, sighed, no way, who let her wear the book.

She was originally born in a wealthy family, pampered, and graduated from a prestigious school. She joined the entertainment circle on a whim. She couldn't sing, dance, or act, but she has a lot of resources, and she had become a popular variety show simply by her beauty and trolling of other artists. Her poisonous tongue and straightforwardness were extremely sought after.

Suddenly, a book of dog-blooded and bad ending articles became popular, and the cannon fodder female partner of this article had the same name and surname as her, and the majority of netizens cue her crazy. She couldn't help but read it, and then couldn't help sending Weibo to sigh: Come on, what a shit!

After that, she transmigrated to this crappy novel.

And this Lin Luo, not only has the same name and surname as her but also looks exactly like her.

Lin Luo looked at the face in the mirror. If it weren't for the bathroom behind him that didn't even have 20 square meters, she would not believe she would wear it.

The original body was also a wealthy man, but after her father died, someone calculated her mother to run an unsuccessful business, which owed her a pile of debts. Her mother committed suicide after filing for bankruptcy.

Although her property is not implicated, her mother secretly sold everything except a bank card with a five-digit balance and a lot of luxury brand clothes, bags, and shoes.

So she is very poor now.

Poor, yet insisting on style. The clothes and bags were impossible to sell, even if she was killed, she won't sell them. The original body did not sell them, so Lin Luo will not sell it now. After all, she only wears first-line brands and only uses first-line brands. Decent products of high quality.

Both the original Lin Luo and the current Lin Luo were young misses who were used to hedonistic luxury. So the original Lin Luo determined to marry the rich and return to the pinnacle of quality of wealthy life.

For this, she did everything possible to get employed in the Jiahe Group and became the secretary to the president.

This is why she has to get up at six in the morning because she has to be in the president's office on time at eight o'clock.