6

Ji Chi'an didn't drive the Rolls Royce that he usually uses for business but replaced it with a bright yellow Lamborghini supercar. In fact, Lin Luo felt this car was more in line with his temperament.

Show.

If it weren't for the system to prompt for points, she didn't know that a person who had been deeply abstinent on the surface could be so irritable inside.

Thinking back about what he said tonight, Lin Luo even felt that his suit and leather shoes could no longer contain his show.

The road at 3 a.m. is one of the rare unobstructed 24 hours a day in the capital, and Lamborghini swiftly drove outside the third ring road.

The two were silent along the way.

When the car drove into the community, Ji Chian raised his eyebrows dissatisfiedly: "You live here? It's too old."

Lin Luo's heart jumped. The general president's opening remarks were followed by "I will give you a house." Oh my god, no one other than her father has ever given her a house. How should she want to return it? Can you look more elegant and decent if you refuse half-push? The house is too big, why don't you find auntie Zhongdian? Does the neighbor raise a puppet or a golden retriever, can I play it?

"It's a little away from the company and you don't have a car, so I hope you can pay attention and don't be late. I don't accept any reasons or excuses for work mistakes." Ji Chi'an's low and cold voice was very clear on a quiet night.

Lin Luo's face:...

You deserve to be single for twenty-seven years, and you deserve to be a male protagonist.

"Don't worry, President Ji, I have a transportation tool...a...ah! My little eDonkey!"

Ji Chian frowned slightly: "Little eDonkey?"

Lin Luo finally remembered her pink-toot car, and she was a little worried: "It's my battery car. I rely on it for commuting. I forgot to stay at the company. How can I go to work tomorrow morning?"

"Taking a taxi, I will reimburse it." Ji Chi'an is still very reasonable. He asked the little girl to add to the class. The car was driven by him to send people back, so he should be held responsible.

Lin Luo was not touched at all: "But I forgot to lock the little eDonkey. What should I do if I lose it overnight?"

"..." Ji Chian saw her slightly frowned eyebrows through the rearview mirror, as if he was really annoyed, and took out her phone helplessly, "Jiang Chen, are you back to the company?"

"Ride Lin Luo's battery car to her house. The pink one. Forgot to lock it. The address will be sent to you later."

Regardless of what Jiang Chen's reaction was on the other end of the phone, Ji Chian hung up, and as soon as he turned his head, he ran into sister Lin Luomi's eyes.

"Mr. Ji, you are such a kind person. You are really understanding, gentle, and caring about your subordinates. You sent me back and helped me solve the problem of the eDonkey. I was so touched that I didn't know what to say. Sure enough, the good-looking people are not bad. I have misunderstood you by saying that you are superior and unkind. You are very nice, really."

Lin Luo's eyes are beautiful, black and white, with long and curled eyelashes, staring straight at him, flickering and flickering, looking innocent and sincere.

"Points + 2."

"Points-1."

?

Without letting go of any opportunity, Lin Luo, who is ready to compliment Ji Chi'an anytime and anywhere, is a little dazed, what's the matter, why did he go back?