22

When Lin Luo was awakened by the director team, she was already burnt and struggling to lift her eyelids, and then drooped down again, ignorantly feeling that someone was holding her into the car, but she really didn't have the strength to open her eyes and faint. Fell asleep.

I closed my eyes and had a dream in which there were endless fir and cedar.

After waking up, I found myself lying in a familiar room with a private doctor sitting next to the bed. Seeing that she finally woke up, he handed her hot water and pills and said warmly: "You were caused by a cold in the water and wound infection. I had a fever, I slept for a day, and now the fever is gone, I'm fine."

Lin Luo took the water, took the medicine, and smiled at the doctor: "Thank you, doctor, can I ask why I am here?"

"Oh, that's it." The doctor pushed his glasses. "When you were recording the show yesterday, you had a fever at night and kept calling Ji Zong's name. The program group had no choice but to find Ji Zong, and then he took you. Brought it back to the Ji's house."

Thunderbolt, dumbfounded, dumbfounded, unbelievable.

Lin Luo felt that his soul had been impacted, and he stretched out his index finger to point to him, tremblingly: "Me? In a coma? Always called Ji Chian's name?"

"Yeah." The doctor nodded cordially. "And when the season arrives, you will hold him and don't let go. Mr. Ji is also good-tempered, so he will rely on you."

"..."

???

The doctor saw Lin Luo's pupils dilated in shock, and rubbed his nose: "I'll let the kitchen bring you some porridge."

Then he left with a guilty conscience and his tail. There was no way, nor was he trying to lie. He also wanted to tell her the truth that it was the director of the season who suddenly broke into the crew in the middle of the night and ordered the crew to suspend filming and ran to her room. She forcibly took it out and took it home.

However, President Ji gave the order to die. The whole program group, including the doctors and maids at home, must be unified, or they will be unemployed.

What can we do? The boss wants to play fun, they can only cooperate with those who work.

Lin Luo, who didn't know anything, fell deeply into self-doubt, and her body temperature after finally retreating started to "cook" again, and her face was hot and hot.

Why did she go into a coma and her name is Ji Chian? Still, hug him? Impossible, it is absolutely impossible.

No, she dreamed of cedar and fir in her dream last night, which is the smell of Ji Chian's body, so is it...really...

Does she have Stockholm syndrome?!

No, no, absolutely not!

Lin Luo shouted silently from the bottom of her heart, shook her head frantically, trying to get rid of this terrible thought, and then heard a sentence: "Are you trying to throw out the water in your mind?"

......

Lin Luo was stunned for three seconds, then "swish" back into the bed, burying his head in and pretending to be asleep.

Ji Chian gave a chuckle, walked to her bed, and pulled her head out: "When I am blind or when I am stupid?"

Because of the fever, her face that had been white and tender was stained with an inexplicable crimson, buried in the soft quilt, it was just a palm-size and looked like a small cherry.