29

"The cold night is drifting all over my face. My daughter's rebellion broke my heart. What you said is like a cone of ice piercing my heart. President Ba is hurt."

Lin Luo was walking on the street and somehow began to hum a brainwashing song from a public service advertisement in a bay province.

She was wearing the simplest T-shirt and shorts, with a pair of small fox slippers, her hair draped at will, her face facing the sky, dangling, and she looked like a little girl running away from home in anger.

When I went to 7-11, I bought a bowl of Oden, pinched a paper cup against the outside window, dangling his legs back and forth, waiting for Shu Qingqing to reply to her, while thinking about what I should do for the vacation these days, passing by a few from time to time The little girl would point her eyes with envy, and the shy boy came up and asked her for a WeChat ID.

The air outside is so good.

To be honest, Lin Luo can't remember how long she hasn't walked the street like this at will. The last life became famous too early, and it was paparazzi and fans everywhere. In this life, she is busy turning around Ji Chian, even belonging to herself. The time is also very little.

If you can choose, this kind of life is not impossible. Recording variety shows, filming movies, earning some extra money, and running away after earning extra money, and then continuing to be an ordinary office worker, rich and free, how comfortable.

But she still missed home, missed her father, missed her younger brother, missed her friend, no one could bully her, and she would not be angry.

Thinking about it this way, Lin Luo felt dull even his favorite meatballs.

No one in this world spoiled her, she was necrotic.

After pulling the last ball, he threw the paper cup into the trash can, and then heard Qin Mu's voice: "Luo Luo, get in the car."

As soon as she turned around, she saw a Chery QQ parked on the side of the road. Qin Muzheng poked his head out and waved at her. Lin Luo opened the back seat door and sat on it. 

Shu Qingqing was holding his mobile phone to fight: "Brother Shiyan, hurry up. , There is someone on my side, I can't beat him, wow, you are great! A headshot!"

Lin Luo:...

What about the little white flower heroine who said a good inspirational entertainment circle? What is it like to indulge in male second and eat chicken every day? But why is she obsessed with eating chicken so much like Master Ji?

"Qingqing, you are a popular Xiaohuadan anyway, did the company equip you with a Chery Q.Q?"

"Isn't this to be low-key, to prevent paparazzi from taking pictures, and not attracting attention." Shu Qingqing finally finished playing this one, and after a while with Gu Shiyan and hung up his voice, he winked at Lin Luo: "What? you have a vacation?"

When Lin Luo found out that there were outsiders, Shu Qingqing was called President Ji, when there were no outsiders, he was called Brother Chi An.

There is adultery! Can breakthrough!

Before she could attack, Shu Qingqing preemptively said: "You mean you came out by yourself after you broke Ji Zong's door? Then Ji Zong gave you a holiday?"

"Well, that's right." Lin Luo nodded, but Qin Mu in the driver's seat took a breath.

Shu Qingqing smacked his lips: "Sister Luoluo, are you sure that President Ji is not interesting to you?"

Lin Luo nodded frantically: "I'm sure, you don't know how fierce he is to me, he scolds me every day, and even plays with me."

Su Qingqing and Qin Mu were suddenly silent. Sometimes, some people seem to be smart, but in fact, they have gained the knowledge of the six.