20

"+5"

Lin Luosuan got what it means to be 100% listened to by the wall. As long as she said something about Ji Chi'an, Ji Chi'an must appear within two minutes.

This skill...sometimes it works well.

Ji Chian walked with two big long legs, walked leisurely, lazy and expensive, walked to Lin Luo's side and stood still, raised the wine glass in his hand to indicate to Qi Hua, and hooked the corner of his mouth: "Luo Luo said That's right, my vision is really critical, and I have always only pursued women I admire. I can't laugh at the ones who bring them to my door. I am very sorry about this. This glass of wine is regarded as an amnesty for Miss Qi."

After speaking, he drank the champagne in his hand, put down the glass, wrapped Lin Luo's waist, and turned and left.

Qi Hua looked at the beautifully matched backs of the two people, and the slender nails that had been carefully managed were pinched into the palms of the hands. Fortunately, this place was very remote, and there were no people nearby in the blind spot of the camera, otherwise, she would not need to be a human in the future.

Suddenly, she remembered something, looked up at the major cameras distributed in the venue, released her hand, hooked the corner of her mouth, sneered, raised her head and drank the glass of wine, and then replayed the cup to Ji Chi'an. Next to the cup, he carried his skirt and left.

Because of the force, when the two glasses touched like this, with a click, one of the glasses was cracked.

Lin Luo was a little uncomfortable with Ji Chian's arms around her waist, but she was very grateful that Ji Chian not only didn't care about her screams but also defended her.

To be honest, Ji Chi'an was a little bit twisted on the surface, but he appeared in time every time, and it was almost impossible for her to take action. Qi Hua was defeated without a fight.

Thinking of this, there is a faint admiration and gratitude in my heart. Actually, he is really fine.

So he smiled in a soft voice, "Thank you."

Ji Chian rarely listened to her in such a serious and gentle tone. He raised his eyebrows and his tone was milder: "Thank me for what?"

"Bel gave me a face, and it was a long face. It didn't make me shameful every time, and it was very prestigious." Lin Luo's rainbow fart was from the heart, with a smug and complacent tone, especially sincere and simple.

The villain wins.

Ji Chian only thought of these four words in his heart.

"+1"

"Ji Chian, you are so handsome and too manly, and your boyfriend is really maxed!" Lin Luo was in a good mood. All of the previous tortures were forgotten all at once, but Ji Chian today is 2.8 meters tall.

"+2"

Listening to her sweet voice with a little joy, Ji Chian raised his mouth unconsciously: "To each other, you gave me a lot of faces today, and gave me a lot of prestige."

Lin Luo squinted his eyes, "Is it right, my beautiful female partner, is it particularly arrogant to bring out the audience?"

"I'm not talking about this." Ji Chian's eyes were also stained with a smile, "I mean he is handsome, has a good figure, has abdominal muscles, is long-lasting, has good skills, and hurts people."

"..." Lin Luo, who was still chatting just now, suddenly closed his mouth, quiet as a chicken.

Ji Chian turned her head and saw her pouting her mouth with a guilty face, and her smile deepened: "As expected of my secretary, I know me well, very good."