8

"Points + 10

The current points are 3 points.

 Congratulations to the host finally returning to the positive value, the system will sprinkle flowers for you, okay."

When the male mechanical sound said "Sahuahua" and "Mameda", Lin Luo really got goosebumps. After seeing the subtle and weird eyes of Director Xie and Zhang Tong, they got goosebumps again. Picked it up.

Forget it. If you are alive, who doesn't stand up to whom?

She had been standing on the right back of Ji Chi'an. He lowered his head slightly, unable to see the expression, and did not know whether he was satisfied with her answer. Only saw the finger he put on the plan was struck. And then heard three short words.

"Two hundred thousand."

"Ok?"

"Two hundred thousand one issue."

"Hiss——" The three people present collectively took a breath.

To be honest, the 200,000 one issue is actually not expensive. Originally, it was the price she said for an oral broadcast, but that was based on her being a high-profile flow artist. For her current lack of reputation, there is no flow. For the passer-by, the ten thousand one issue is counted as a face-to-face, and many still enter the team with money.

So this 200,000 issue is very generous. Lin Luo secretly calculated that she could pay a down payment for a small apartment in the capital after one season. She immediately looked at Ji Chian's back like her old father, with sincere affection. Blurted out: "I will dedicate everything I have to President Ji!"

Really, my second-born parents want to kneel and call you father!

Ji Chian twitched the corners of his mouth imperceptibly, and over two million could be so excited that he was a little cute.

"Points + 1."

This time it was funded by Jiahe Investment. The artists used by Jiahe were broadcast on Jiahe's portal, and the money earned was also in Jiahe's hands. So Ji Chi'an said what he said. Director Xie did not refute at all. The contract is signed.

After Shu Qingqing learned that Lin Luo was temporarily substituted into "Love Weekend," he clapped his hands and shouted: "It's great to have Sister Luoluo with me. The first time I did a variety show, I was very nervous, and Sister Luoluo made me relax a lot."

Lin Luo sighed inwardly. Silly girl, if this is your original sister Luo Luo, you will be rubbed on the ground.

Everything went well, but in the end, it was stuck on Lin Luo's identity. The artists say that the amateur male guest is also a world-class photographer, and the original female guest is a famous painter in Northern Europe. Enough here in Lin Luo...

The 996 social animals in the family?

It's too sad.

When Director Xie raised this question, Ji Chi raised an eyebrow in confusion: "Just say she is an employee of Jiahe, is there any problem?"

The personality of elite white-collar workers is actually pretty good. Director Xie nodded after thinking about it: "Then set it as a corporate executive?"

Ji Chian stood up, buttoned his suit, and said lightly: "No, just say it's my secretary, that's enough."

Then left with Lin Luo.

Isn't Ji Chi'an's personal secretary a few grades higher than those bad-street group executives?

joke.