11

"Fairies like you are also human treasures." Lin Yuan smiled softly, then took the knife from Lin Luo's hand.

The expression and movements were very natural, not greasy at all. Lin Luo leaned on the stage, looked at him, nodded, solemnly: "Yes, I think so too, maybe our Lin family is genetically good."

[I like to watch this kind of serious business talk! Hahaha]

[Lin's sister and brother locked it]

[My surname is Lin too! Why do I not have this gene! 】

[The picture is inexplicably harmonious, although it is sour, I am so comfortable that I am a younger brother! 】

The children are not ancient, but their brains are so good. Artists like him actually want exposure to this show, not a real feeling of cp, so it is safest to choose a passerby sister who doesn't seem to be too involved.

She also knows very well that all she needs to do in the show is not to grab the camera or the scene, but the stalks thrown by other artists must also be steadily caught, so as not to be ridiculed or rejected.

So if you have to interact with the male guests, she is more willing to accept this little milk dog that was delivered to the door and does not tease, occasionally spoils her brother a little, fans will naturally bring the rhythm to the sibling CP, safe and pleasant.

Lin Luo could clear things up very well. Therefore she has always been very popular and resourceful despite her venomous tongue in her last life. As a big sister who has seen big winds and waves, except for Ji Chian and her father, who is she afraid of?

Just thinking of this, "Points -2."

???

Did you just say something? Tucao him? Have you hacked him? Nothing! Damn it! What happened to this! Can life go by!

"System, I suspect you are deducting points randomly to increase the difficulty of the game."

"No, I don't, don't talk nonsense."

"That's something wrong with Ji Chi'an."

"Hush!"

...

After dinner, Qi Hua went back to the room to sleep. The two veteran cadres went out to eat and drink. The remaining five were not old and had good temperaments. They talked and laughed, but the afternoon passed.

In the evening, it rained, and the BBQ that was originally planned was soaked up. Everyone sat for the afternoon and talked about everything that should be done. The living room was boring for a while.

Suddenly, with a "pop", the whole villa plunged into darkness.

Shu Qingqing roared out with an earth-shaking scream of "Ah" and jumped up, and then a center of gravity was unstable, and he fell impartially in Gu Shiyan's arms

Before Lin Luo had time for the director team to turn on the lights, he made another "pop", the holographic projection in the living room was turned on, and then a huge, long-haired, white-clothed female ghost head suddenly appeared.

Shu Qingqing, who had just stood up, softened his legs and fell back. Gu Shiyan frowned and patted her back lightly.

Lin Yuan sat next to Lin Luo, stretched out his hand to cover her eyes, and whispered, "Sister, don't look."

The night camera captured all this clearly.

"Points-2."

"***"