4

Ji Chian, who had changed into a dark gray suit, was standing behind the revolving door. His black shirt was neatly tied to the top one. The exquisite and gorgeous golden buttons just stuck in his sexy Adam's apple, looking deeply abstinent.

But this time Lin Luo didn't want to prostitute him. She only cared about how much he heard.

Ji Chian walked out along the revolving glass door expressionlessly, and behind him was Jiang Chen with a face full of words "You are finished", and the shingled glass was slashed across, like a revolving lantern. Reflected Lin Luo's face as gray as death.

Ji Chian walked to her and stood still. His net height was 1.86 meters, and he was 1.88 meters tall after putting on leather shoes. He could just look down at her. His handsome and deep face was stained with chills, and he was condescending: "What do you mean by something wrong? Want to marry me?"

His aura is strong, his complexion is not good, his voice is low and hard, and Lin Luo has a guilty conscience, he is trembling with shock, like a poor little chicken, completely no longer the elder sister's grandeur when he was educating Ai Xue.

She wanted Ai Xue to help round the circle. She turned her head and saw that this person had escaped at first sight when she saw Ji Chi'an, so she had to turn her neck back and raised her head and smiled shyly at Ji Chi'an: " Isn't it to blame Ji always for being too good?"

Ji Chi'an raised an eyebrow.

"Ji, has anyone ever said that you look like Tom Cruise when you were young?"

"..."

"Also, look at your figure. If you want to enter the fashion industry, Matisse's reputation as the number one male model can't be kept, not to mention that you were listed on the world's most influential youth list at a young age. Talented and handsome, 900 million girls across the country call your husband with sincerity, and a mediocre person like me really only dares to want to marry you if his brain is abnormal."

After finishing speaking in one breath, with no hesitation or pause, Danfeng's black and white eyes were dazzling, and his long eyelashes were flapped one by one, which made Ji Chi'an extremely comfortable.

But the air pressure around his body was still extremely low by him, staring at Lin Luo blankly, and speaking coldly: "Since you know in your heart that you are not qualified to miss me, I hope you will speak and do things more appropriately in the future. Others think that you and I are unclear, causing me unnecessary trouble."

The words were unpleasant, and the tone was not kind. The former Lin Luo had long since made his mother deny it, but as soon as a vicious belly was brewing, he heard a crisp

"+3."

OK, fine, boss, you want to save face, can you tell me if you are shunned? It does not exist. It is everyone's responsibility to maintain Gaoling's flower personality. What else can we do except forgive him for his arrogance?

Lin Luo nodded obediently: "Okay, President Ji."

Fortunately, he didn't hear the conversation between her and Ai Xue before, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to save her even if he smashed a rainbow street.

When Ji Chian saw this, he didn't want to entangle her much and took Jiang Chen away without looking back.

Enter Rolls Royce.

"Mr. Ji..." Jiang Chen glanced at Ji Chi'an in the back seat from the rearview mirror, hesitated for a moment, or spoke, "I don't know whether or not to say something."

"Say." Ji Chian was busy knocking on the keyboard of his notebook without lifting his head.

"Then what... I think... Secretary Lin has some other thoughts?"

Ji Chian stopped his hand movement, raised his head, and raised his eyebrows.

Jiang Chen saw this expression in the rearview mirror and immediately explained: "Secretary Lin was wrong before. She obviously smiled nicely at others. She only loves to challenge you. When she sees you are like a firecracker, I have been wondering why, but today..."

After speaking for a while, Ji Chian gave him a blank look, uninterested, and prepared to bow his head to continue sending emails.

Seeing the failure of selling Guanzi, Jiang Chen hurriedly continued: "That's right, I think Secretary Lin is her, she may be unruly towards the president."

"Ok?"

Seeing Ji Chian's interest, Jiang Chen was encouraged and talked endlessly: "Look, last time you let me drive Secretary Lin into the water, she changed after she came back from sick leave. In the past, she changed her way to make you angry, but now she changes her way to make you happy. So I think her previous actions were deliberate, just to get your attention from President Ji. However, after falling into the water, she felt useless, so she changed her tactics. Follow the route of tenderness and affection. But Mr. Ji, let me tell you that this kind of woman is undesirable. The more beautiful a woman is, the more deceitful..."

"Jiang Chen, when is it your turn to make irresponsible remarks about me."

Jiang Chen was as quiet as a chicken immediately.

Ji Chian closed the computer, put it aside, and turned to look out the window.

Caught his attention? Make him happy? Have a crush on him?

I inexplicably remembered the way she was lying on his knees this morning. The weight of the whole person was clearly pressed up, but she did not feel heavy, soft, and soft, like a little fluffy fox. Lifting a small face, a little panicked, but forced to act calmly, the slightly raised and somewhat seductive Danfeng eyes turned restless, and his eyelashes were flapped like this so that he didn't let out a temper.

Finally, the words were amazing.

enormous.

The way the woman caught his attention to make him happy was unique.

And I will find the key point.

But what's the use? Just as she said herself, a person like her who is mediocre except for her appearance dares to miss him only if her brain is abnormal.

I still have to slowly find a chance to change her job.

The author has something to say: Later. future scenarios

Luoluo: President Ji, I want to resign.

Mr. Ji: Let's talk about it. Why are you dissatisfied, do you want to get a bonus or a promotion? Is the annual leave three hundred and sixty days a year appropriate? Five free outbound tours are also included.

after that.

Luoluo (Weibo): Ji and I are always innocent.

President Ji: No! We are not innocent!!! (Mad dog growl)

Later.

Luoluo: President Ji, don't worry, I really do not know about you.

President Ji: Don't you just want to get caught up? Good woman, you did it (undressing), come on.

Luo Luo: Crooked demon spirit.

Mind reading President Ji: After I was really fragrant, I realized my wife didn't have me in her heart.