5

Ji Chi'an is a platooned person, and a platooned person must have a platooned surface for everything. For example, a secretary has four.

When Lin Luo returned, the other two male secretaries had already arrived. One of them had a cup of coffee and was chatting about something. When Lin Luo came back, he quickly pretended to lower his head and flip through the information.

Lin Luo didn't like to take care of a broken-mouth man and returned to his seat to work.

She is now a Cinderella who has only six thousand deposits but lives in an old house rented for seven thousand months. Without this salary, she would not survive, so she must work hard and keep her job.

Jiahe Group was founded by Grandpa Ji Chi'an, and now it has become the largest consortium in Beijing for decades.

Three generations of the Ji family were single-passed. When the generation of Ji Chian's father died unexpectedly, only Ji Chi'an was left behind. Fortunately, he was upbeat. He returned to China after receiving a double degree from the world's first university at 20. It only took seven. In just a few years, he established his own media empire and promoted the transformation of the traditional consortium of the Ji family. He was hailed as a business wizard.

It is said that for so many years, there has been no deal that Ji Chi'an could not negotiate. Whether you want to get caught, want to get caught, or play out of your routine, Ji Chi'an always seems to see through your mind at a glance and then catch you. The lifeblood of the company puts all the conditions in your bottom line to maximize your own interests.

Never fail.

So much so that someone said that from the moment you sat opposite Ji Chi'an, you were naked, and even the flesh and bones would be stripped off. In his eyes, only your brain waves.

However, Lin Luo felt the rumors were all farting, so he was so mad and affectionate that he was smashed by her today, knowing that he is a simple baby, and he would believe whatever others said.

Gee, rumors.

Lin Luo was slandering Ji Chi'an in her heart, and her work was not lost. The new program plan she just sent was going to win some international brand investment. She translated it first as if she had nothing else at hand, in case she needed it.

Ji Chi'an didn't come back until the end of getting off work, and Lin Luo went home as soon as he packed up.

Anyway, the secretary doesn't talk about performance, so who can show.

In the Jiahe Group's inner ring, the house that Lin Luo rented was outside the Fourth Ring Road. It was the evening rush hour after getting off work. When he got home, it was already dark. Lin Luo took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight, and walked upstairs step by step.

If she hadn't taken part in eighteen variety shows in her previous life, she would have been more prudent and she could not survive this day.

But is there any way? In the capital, it is difficult to rent such a two-bedroom and one hall at this price. It is not important at all that the corridor lights are broken.

The high heels stepped on the concrete floor and made a "puff, puff" sound. The phone's light was pale and white, and a little oozing. Lin Luo lowered his head in his bag and took the key, but a black figure suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Ah!" Lin Luo smashed the bag with a scream.

"Lin Luo, are you crazy!"

It was the voice of an aunt. Lin Luo moved the light up, the pale light shone on the aunt's fierce face. Lin Luo almost didn't scare the stairs down.