17

Lin Luo was a violent spirit, the platform was clear, and he looked at the door in horror. Sure enough, Ji Chian was leaning on the door frame with his suit jacket, his shirt folded in his trousers, from the waist down, his legs were not as long as people's, and his face was cold. It's not like people.

"Ji...Ji...When did you come?"

Ji Chian did not answer.

Lin Yuan smiled when he saw him and greeted politely: "Good season, can I ask Miss Lin any other work arrangements in the afternoon?"

Ji Chi'an raised his eyebrows.

Lin Yuan explained: "I came to see the director today. The director has already left. I am fine in the afternoon. I think Miss Lin seems to be in poor condition. If there is no other work arrangement, I would like to send her home first."

Ji Chian slowly said, "My secretary, why do you want you to send it?" After speaking, his eyes lightly swept across Lin Luo.

Lin Luo stood up straight: "Thank you, Mr. Lin, no, I and Mr. Ji still have worked this afternoon."

She has to give the boss face, and she can't leave Ji Chian's 50 meters range.

"Do you have to go to work for any job? You don't seem to be in a good state now." Lin Yuan feels distressed that Lin Luo is true. The young man's heart is inherently softer, and he is worried that she will be forced by things.

When Lin Luo was entangled in how to make up decent nonsense, Ji Chian slowly said, "Work is, go back to me, home."

...

It was correct to say that, and facts were also facts, but Lin Luo believed that it was definitely not what Lin Yuan thought.

Lin Yuan's expression management had failed, and he looked at Lin Luo in shock.

Lin Luo reluctantly covered his face.

Silent question and answer, Lin Yuan heard the voice of the broken heart of the young man.

Lin Luo sighed, "Yuan'er, you, believe me, it's not what you think, I will explain it to you later."

Looking at the two of them, Ji Chian frowned impatiently, without saying a word, straightened up, and put his suit jacket on his shoulders. I walked outside, and when I passed Lin Yuan and Lin Luo, I didn't squint, I just saw it deliberately.

Lin Luo leaned over towards Lin Yuan apologetically and quickly followed.

"Mr. Ji, what about Mr. Lu?"

"His assistant will come to pick him up later." Ji Chian's words were a little irritable, not at all the inadvertent laziness and expensiveness that he usually does.

Lin Luo thought he quarreled with Lu Shaoxing, and replied wittily, "Okay."

Cruel man, no wonder he hasn't chased his hair down for more than two decades. He deserves it.

After walking a few steps, Lin Yuan suddenly stopped her behind him: "Sister."

"Huh?" Lin Luo glanced back at him.

He smiled, showing a small tiger tooth, with the youthful shame: "Can you tell me first that you have collected the roses I gave you? I'm so mentally prepared."

Lin Luo looked at him at this moment, thinking that he was too cute, and smiled: "Take it."

"Points, -5."

"Keep up."

The irritability in the tone became more obvious.

Ji Chian's legs are particularly long. Because of his bad mood and fast pace, Lin Luo's head is a little dizzy, and he staggers a bit behind him, and he follows a bit reluctantly, but Ji Chian seems to have not noticed or let go. Slowly.