27

Lin Luo second returned a "convenience", and then suddenly remembered that there was an old father who could not take care of himself next door, so he silently withdrew and added one: Sorry, today is a working day, it is not very convenient.

[Qing Qing cute]: [The people in Jiahe said that you and Brother Chi An are on vacation today.]

Brother Chi An, wasn't it always President Ji before? 

Lin Luo looked at these four words and felt a little meaningful, and tentatively replied: Because President Ji is injured, there are many things I need to help with.

[Qing qing cute]: Huh? Brother Chi An was injured? Is the injury serious? Should I come and have a look?

Before Lin Luo had time to reply, WeChat again "shooed" one by one:

[Qing Qing cute]: Oh, yes, I heard Lin Yuan say that your new home is next to Brother Chi An? real or fake?

[Qing Qing cute]: I heard Brother Qin say that he went to help you book a contract with "Troubled Times" yesterday afternoon. Brother Chi An helped you pick it up. Sister Luoluo is going to act in a movie?

[Qing Qing cute]: I heard that Brother Chi An sent a lawyer's letter to Qi Hua for you, so happy!

Lin Luo felt that Shu Qingqing was a little excited, but because she was not face to face, she didn't know her tone and demeanor, and couldn't guess what she meant. She only vaguely felt that the little girl was jealous of hearing some rumors.

Just about to reply, another one came.

[Qing Qing cute]: [Sister Luo Luo, I think Brother Chi An likes you, do you like him too?]

Are you crazy, Ji Chian likes her? Yesterday, he was forced to talk and scold her. In this case, he likes her? joke.

What's more frightening is how could she like him? Although he indeed has a good impression of him because of his repeated help, it is all the respect and love for an elder, how can it be confused with the personal affection of his children.

So decisively returned an expression: I am not me without you, don't talk nonsense. jpg

Shu Qingqing seemed very disappointed. 

He sent a rabbit face on the ground plus one: So sad, I thought I had some melons to eat. I went gossiping with Shiyan's brother for a long time yesterday, but all the gossip was gone, Sang Xin.

Lin Luo felt that the little girl must be jealous. It was not for the sake of eating melons. She was just embarrassed to admit it.

 While sending a WeChat clarification, she suddenly felt that the purpose of the system was this. She used her interaction with Ji Chian to stimulate Shu Qingqing. 

Let Shu Qingqing realize that the male second Gu Shiyan is loved by readers, and the male lead Ji Chian belongs to her?

No, the vinegar can be eaten, but the misunderstanding must not be misunderstood. The female partner who provokes the divorced male and female lead will not end well, so she replied decisively: Qingqing, don't think too much, I and Mr. Ji are just subordinates, If you are worried about him, you can come and see him in person.

[Qing Qing cute]: I originally had a little secret that I wanted to share with you today. If it is not convenient for you, I will go to eat chicken with Brother Shiyan. I don't have time to see him. Sister Luoluo, please take good care of him. , You have to come on! You have to wake up his sleeping boy's heart to save me!