2

The man's eyebrows are narrow, long, and deep, the bridge of his nose is tall and straight, his lips are slightly thin, and the perfect curve of his chin shows a bit of thinness. Lin Luo, who has seen many beautiful men in the entertainment industry, has to admit it, this face is impeccably handsome.

He glanced at her condescendingly: "Is it you?"

Then turned around and walked back.

Lin Luo looked at him long and straight back and couldn't help sighing. He didn't notice from the front just now that President Ba's buttocks were so strong and round, like Corgi's butt with ostrich legs. What a fairy combination.

It's no wonder that the original body has missed him, racking his brains and unscrupulous. This looks, this figure, this sense of abstinence, and wants to prostitute.

Before I had time to go further, I heard him lazily say: "Come in."

Lin Luo heard the words and immediately put on the folder that had just dropped, adjusted his appearance, pulled out a sweet smile, got up and walked into the president's office, and closed the door.

The president's office is in a semicircular shape. Except for the side of the secretary's room, which is the wall, the rest is surrounded by light-sensitive French windows. The floor is covered with thick carpets. Because it is too soft, the stilettos are a little shaky when stepping on them. With good professionalism, Lin Luo maintained a graceful pace.

Ji Chian sits on the sofa, leaning forward with two long legs, leaning on the back of the sofa, and putting one arm casually on it, his posture is lazy, and his neckline is pulled looser because of the temperament of abstinence makes people Feel more tempting.

Lin Luo suppressed the nasty thoughts in her heart and tried to imitate her impression of a professional secretary: "Ji, hello, what's your order?"

Ji Chian stretched out his hand and pinched his eyebrows: "Make a cup of coffee."

Lin Luo only noticed that there were a few empty cups stacked on the coffee table, and a suit jacket and tie on the armrest of the sofa, stained with inexplicable stains.

In addition, the room is clean and tidy, and it doesn't look like it looks like after indulging in sensuality. It should be an overnight class.

I can't help but slander, why, does the CEO also need to work in this era? What about dating and spoiling your wife? This broken president is too embarrassed to be the male lead?

However, he was very honest: "Okay, President Ji, wait a minute."

Ji Chian likes to drink modeling, no sugar, no milk, 85 degrees Celsius, not bad at one time.

Lin Luo mobilized the memory in her mind and skillfully operated the coffee machine. In the original world, her father also had a large office. He often stayed up late and worked overtime. He was also very particular about coffee, so she later specialized in learning. I just want to make him happy when I make coffee.

Lin Luo looked at Ji Chi'an and thought of her old father. His heart was slightly acidic, and he made coffee more seriously.

Ji Chian, who was lazily leaning on the sofa, lifted his eyelids slightly and glanced at Lin Luo. He was a little tired of the secretary. She was a girl who had dropped out of school in the Ivy League. She was not qualified to enter the gate of Jiahe, but Ji The old man and her father are old friends. Seeing that the little girl is difficult to be alone with, he arranged for her to come in.

He had only his grandfather as a close person, and he didn't want to disobey him. But she was restless, and she was fine looking for trouble, causing a lot of trouble.