30

Ji Chian never thought that Lin Luohui had anything to do with Gu Shiyan.

Just now the public relations department called and said that a paparazzi took a picture of a luxury car on the roadside to pick up Lin Lu and drove into a high-end community. Then the paparazzi squatted at the door for a whole day, and then took pictures of Gu Shi at night. Yan wore a mask and walked into the community. He secretly took photos to the door of his house, and then sent the photos to the public relations department for money.

The money is given, the photos are bought, and the mouth is sealed. These are nothing.

The thing is, why did Lin Luo not come home at night and still get involved with Gu Shiyan?

Ji Chian didn't dare to think further about what might happen, he was afraid that someone could not help drive the car to 180 miles in the city.

The paparazzi followed closely. They couldn't follow the garage with the first car, so they began to squat at the door. After Gu Shiyan walked, they even touched the house number.

And now it has been more than an hour since Gu Shiyan was photographed going upstairs. He has not yet come down. For more than an hour, there are too many things to do, let alone one night.

Ji Chian was very irritable, holding the steering wheel in one hand, and calling Lin Luo desperately in the other, but no one answered him. He slammed the steering wheel, unknowingly speeding up, and galloping to the address he had just received.

Ji Chian couldn't get through Lin Luo's phone and then dialed Gu Shiyan's handily. This time he answered quickly, and the male voice on the other end of the phone was low and gentle: "Hey."

Just as Ji Chian wanted to ask a question, he heard another familiar and sweet female voice over there, with a hint of hoarseness and soft coquettishness: "No."

......

Fuck!

Ji Chian felt that he was going crazy, he had already thought that if he smashed the door and couldn't open the door, he would level the building.

"Gu Shiyan, if you dare to touch her, I can let you finish."

The male voice on the other end of the phone was still gentle and calm: "It's up to you. I like her. She just said that she likes me, so I think your threat might not make me give up."

Ji Chi'an has always been the proud man of heaven to make everyone look up to the existence of admiration. His jealousy and only jealousy are all because of a forest.

The car drove to the upper limit of speed, and the wind raged wildly. Ji Chi'an's eyes were heavy and cold. 

He was stunned by Lin Luo, and it was also considered distracted. It could also be said that it was an unscrupulous provocation and excessive possession. Desire and protective desire, it seems that all the dominant power is in his hands, but in the final analysis, she is his weakness.

When he knocked on the door, he saw the neatly dressed Gu Shiyan, two little girls on the sofa who were rolling around in a blanket and murmured something, and the wine bottles scattered all over the place. That excessive possessiveness disturbs gains and losses and loses the ability of rational analysis.

No wonder he feels familiar with this address. It turned out to be Shu Qingqing's home. He took out his mobile phone and saw the photo just sent by the public relations department.

  Heh, God **** luxury car, isn't it the Chery that Shu Qingqing had to drive QQ?

The current paparazzi are really...very good at exaggerating.