10

"What's the problem?" Ji Chian stood in front of the window, watching the sika deer slowly pacing in the courtyard, and opened his mouth. "Do you think she is right?"

The words are all being smoothed.

"Kindness? Gentle? Considerate? Ji Chi'an, are you shameless?"

"Lu Shaoxing, do you want that A319 anymore?"

"Brother Ji is number one in the world! But if I'm not mistaken, the little secretary drives your Aventador, right? Why, did you give me cars?"

Ji Chian listened to the mean and humble tone on the other end of the phone and knew that Lu Shaoxing wanted to be awkward: "Do you think I am you, and if you catch a beautiful girl, you can give someone a package and a car?"

"I just called you because I knew you weren't this kind of person. I'm afraid that something might happen!"

"It's fine, and it's not a good car. I just borrowed children to play for two days." Ji Chian lit a cigarette, and two slender, articulated fingers sandwiched between thin cigarettes, shining bright flames.

Lu Shaoxing's voice was full of unbelief: "Is there really no situation?"

"You don't know what's the situation with me." Ji Chi'an let out a breath of smoke. "I guess it will be the same in my life."

"Oh...you..." the other end of the phone hesitated to say, "Why are you such a shaft? The blocking headset is also given to you, why bother... Forget it, don't say it, you can't say it. You. Are you at the old man's house today?"

"Ok."

"It's not like a brother, it's difficult for him to spend more time with him."

"It's difficult for your old man to be trembling with anger every day by your lace news."

"... I called you early in the morning to find bad luck!" Lu Shaoxing has known Ji Chi'an for twenty-seven years. He has never beaten Ji Chi'an since he was still young. He couldn't even spit, and his chest was tight. Short of breath, suddenly the conversation changed. "You and the little secretary are really nothing?"

"No."

"No idea about her?"

"No."

"Okay! accompany the old man. I'll be back in a few days. See you then! Du—"

Ji Chian smiled helplessly, threw the phone on the sofa aside, put out the cigarette butt, and walked out of the room.

***

"Mission completed points +10."

"Friendship points + 3, current points 17."

When Lin Luo heard that "favorite points + 3", he knew that Ji Chian must watch the live broadcast, and heard her rainbow fart completely, and lowered her head in shame, her long fluffy hair naturally fell over her. The face like a monkey's butt.

She was too ashamed to be ashamed. She didn't dare to look up at the expressions of the seven people in front of her. She felt that several of them and the national audience including Ji Chian would think she was a lunatic idiot...

This flowery old face cannot be kept.

[Wow! My male **** is great!!! 】

[Miss sister has a crush on my husband! 】

[This is Ming Lian at all!! Damn it! 】

...

Shu Qingqing was sitting next to Lin Luo. Hearing her words, the little tiger shook his body, and whispered in Lin Luo's ear, "Sister, you blinked when you were kidnapped."