15

His body was still stained with water, his wet forehead fell to the corner of his eyes, and the drops of water were about to fall. His eyebrows and eyes were deep, and his eyes were dull, tempting you, and rejecting you.

Lin Luo raised his head and looked directly into his eyes. Only two small selves could be seen in his dark pupils, a little embarrassed by the wind.

She felt that she could not lie to him, nor could she lie to him.

As for Lin Luo at this moment, she felt that she was open and open.

She can't say that she is a good person, but she never does anything shameful, because she feels that the price is low, anyway, what she wants can always be naturally owned.

Even if she only became this person temporarily, her arrogance made her not want to live in a bad reputation, but the body she was wearing was deprived, helpless, hypocritical, worthless, and made a lot of guilt. thing.

She has no bargaining chips, so she chooses Ji Chi'an: "I believe it."

Her eyes are black and white, bright and clear. Ji Chi'an has never looked at her eyes seriously, but he can see the bottom when he sees it and is a little addicted.

He liked the triumphant little pride and confident determination in her eyes, she was very smart.

"Points + 3."

Lin Luo: Happiness comes so suddenly?

The man looked indifferent and his tone was lazy: "Okay. Then tell me the matter and I will solve it."

Lin Luo knew that this matter was trivial to him, but the difficulty was that she didn't know how to tell him what "she" had done.

He pursed his lips, hesitated for a while, and finally opened his mouth: "Do you believe what I said, President Ji? Even if things are strange?"

"I'm not stupid."

Lin Luo heard this answer even more desperately because she thought Ji Chi'an was... quite stupid. Although her mood was fluctuating, she was still foolish and foolish, and she didn't seem to be able to distinguish right from wrong.

He lowered his head, flipped his slippers, and twisted his toes back and forth with a small pebble that he didn't know where it came from. The slender calves swayed back and forth, making Ji Chi'an upset.

"speak."

"Um... President Ji, have you ever heard of split personality?"

"..." Ji Chian twitched his forehead, "Do you think I look stupid?"

It's...

"No, no, I absolutely didn't mean it." Lin Luo's head shook into a rattle, "I mean my previous behavior was probably similar to a split personality. My previous behavior was not under my own control. Like a stupid and bad woman who is hypocritical and brainless."

"Well, I know about this." Ji Chian nodded in agreement.

...

What an honest man.

Although it's not about Lin Luo's business, she still felt that she had been shot in the knee, and she quickly turned her respect: "But after the last time I fell into the water, it suddenly became better. The second channel of Ren Du was opened up, and her mind was normal. Those things I regret very much, and I will never do it again. I want to make a good reform, change my mind, and re-behave before causing any particularly serious consequences to repay Mr. Ji for his nurturing grace."