26

"Then...maybe a loan?" Lin Luo turned off the showerhead, dried her body, wrapped a bathrobe, and discussed with the system while wiping her hair.

"..." The system was silent for a while, then hesitated, "It can be, but there will be interest."

"How is interest calculated?"

"Every day before the points are paid off, 10,000 yuan will be deducted from your bank account."

"Heh." Lin Luo sneered, "Brother Tong, are you ripping me off?"

"Host, how can you say that to me?"

"You tell the truth, did you design such a traversal drama just to lie to me?"

"Don't force it. If you like to buy or not, you don't want to buy it, then don't buy it."

Brother Tong is so angry that he is so angry!

"Buy, buy, buy, I buy. Don't I need to be deducted as long as the points owed are made up?"

"Ok."

"How long is the training period? Is it too late? Is it effective?"

"Three minutes. Too late. Invalid refund."

"Deal."

"The host has used 99 points to light up skill points: natural actors. Current points are -73."

As soon as the voice fell, Lin Luo's eyes went dark, and a bright white light burst into her mind for an instant, and then both the consciousness and body were no longer under her control, and the white light began to have gold threads winding, finely woven with complex patterns. The speed of the measurement circuit, the speed of the weaving, and the precision of the weaving surpassed all the top technology that Lin Luo had ever seen. Lin Luo only felt that from her mind to her body, she felt a reborn pain from rebirth.

The system said it was only three minutes, but she felt that it was as long as three years.

Finally, the gold thread was woven, suddenly soared, and then merged with the white light, and then slowly faded away.

After all, disappeared, Lin Luo finally regained her sense of autonomy, but she had no energy at all, and she slumped directly on the ground, with big drops of sweat oozing out of her forehead, panting with mouthfuls, trying to relieve the violent brain pain.

She really didn't understand, why on earth did she come to suffer these sufferings, and why she had to start all over again after she had everything, she just complained about a bad book, so she should be punished so severely? Did she owe Ji Chi'an in her previous life or did she destroy mankind in her previous life?

The pain slowly faded, Lin Luo stood up on her back, turned on the faucet, took a handful of cold water, and patted her cheek vigorously, trying to make herself look rosy.

Forget it, it's all here, and if it comes, it will be safe. Anyway, she believes that as long as there are no evil thoughts in her heart, those sufferings will eventually turn back into a hundred times as much sugar. Maybe the world has prepared a super big one for her. Fruit hard candy, mint flavor, refreshing and sweet.

For example, now, she is just suffering, but she has the talent of an actor. This is something that many people have been eager for more than ten or twenty years. So Lin Luo thought from a different angle, thinking that she must be a lucky little girl.

When she was in Ji Chi'an's co-pilot, Ji Chi'an realized that her face was a little pale and frowned: "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Lin Luo shook her head and smiled: "It's okay, it's probably because of low blood sugar."