24

The moment the earphones were turned off, the originally quiet night began to become noisy and noisy, and the fine and disturbing sounds surged in, arrogantly stirring Ji Chian's auditory nerves.

He can read the mind.

His right ear can clearly hear the voices of everyone within 20 meters in diameter. Even if he is too far away, the fragmented noise will be pervasive and disturbing.

The car accident at the age of five took away his parents and his final cleansing. After he woke up from the hospital, he was ignorant of his youth and found that everyone was standing in front of his parents' tombstones crying, saddening them. Passed away, comforting him and grandpa.

One is more sincere than the other, and the other is more touching.

But when he was a child at the time, he clearly heard that they were gloating at misfortune, laughing at the Ji family's fall, and planning how to please the old man to cheat some money.

Only he can hear, but none of them can.

The five-year-old Ji Chian is already a very smart kid. He knew that this was his secret, and no one could tell.

Then he grew up to fifteen years old in this pain. The fifteen-year-old boy has already seen the warmth of human feelings and began to become taciturn, and his personality is also a little surly, so excellent that he is not close to humanity, immersed in his own world, alienated everyone.

At that time, he felt that he would die very early, from severe depression, from loneliness, or disappointment in people's hearts.

But Ji Chian found that he was stronger and more rational than he thought. He began to learn to control himself to stay focused on the noise. He began to learn to use his abilities to capture more benefits. He began to ignore others and only focused on making himself stronger. , He began to learn to capture the kindness and warmth in people's hearts to tell himself that the world is not that bad.

The lonely child used it for ten years to make himself an outstanding teenager. It took another three years and spent a lot of money to get a world-class scientific research laboratory to develop a barrier headset that can perfectly and effectively block all sounds from him. Into the right ear.

Since then, he has returned to a normal life, but the eighteen-year-old boy is already very old. Everyone says he is a talented person, but only he knows how low he is because of this secret. , He felt like a thief who eavesdropped on others, shameless and pathetic.

Later, his grandfather was in a bad shape and retired. At the age of 20, he took over Jiahe. He used his abilities to capture the opponent's weakness, hit the bottom line, open up the territory and overturn the clouds and rain. It was frightening. The methods were old and accurate. People forgot that he is only in his twenties.

He finally persuaded himself to start accepting others, and told this secret to his good brother who looked at his stinky face from childhood but did not complain about him.

He remembered that the two of them drank a lot of wine that night. Lu Shaoxing said to him, "Chi An, I really don't know you have suffered so much. You said you are like this, how can you love someone in the future."

How to love someone?

Ji Chian never thought about it.

He has studied for fifteen years just to love himself. Before the age of 20, he was inferior. After the age of 20, he realized that since he came to this world, since he has this ability, he Just do the best, and he is the best.