7

At the hospital, Lin Luo met Shu Qingqing, and for the first time saw the legendary sweet pet heroine Wen Xiaobaihua.

In fact, whether it is facial features or body, Lin Luo is more refined and beautiful, but Shu Qingqing is simple, soft, and makes people feel comfortable and cordial. Unlike Lin Luo, the beauty is too aggressive, and only men who are good enough and powerful can accept this beauty.

The little girl was wrapped in a quilt in wide pajamas, showing a palm-sized face, her eyes drooping slightly, her eyes are pitiful deer's eyes, watery, and she grinned as soon as they came. "Good, sister Luoluo."

The voice was crisp, with crooked eyebrows, and a small dimple.

Lin Luo had only one thought for a moment: Mr. Ba, you let me put Xiao Baihua on the cusp of my heart!

It's no wonder that Ji Chian, such a narcissistic, domineering, cold-hearted person, would treat her especially, and even personally came to pick her up and leave the hospital. The little girl was really annoying.

Hearing Shu Qingqing's greetings, Ji Chi'an nodded blankly: "Is the plaster removed?"

"Yeah, it's removed, and the doctor said it's okay."

"Good." Ji Chian glanced at the ward. "Where is Qin Mu?"

"He went to buy me milk tea and will be back soon."

Ji Chian frowned: "Drink less of those things. When he comes back, change clothes, pack things, and prepare to join the team."

After speaking, walk outside the door.

Lin Luo originally thought that Ji Chi'an would have a unique tenderness to Shu Qingqing, but he didn't expect it to be like this for two to eighty thousand yuan, and he was a little confused for a while.

Shu Qingqing is only 18 years old this year. It is only because of her child star's birth that she has a high national reputation, and because of her tenderness and ingenuity, she has attracted Ji Chian's attention. As soon as she ended the contract with the child star company, she signed it and gave it. The most experienced agent and the best resources, and then became popular all the way, and the male lead and male partner helped her to scheme with the female partner.

If it weren't for the sudden disappearance of the following, it should be a senior inspirational sweet pet article, but it was the chapter that Shu Qingqing and Ji Chian confessed, and it will be permanently updated.

The system explained that the previous plot had serious problems, and the collapse was serious, which caused the time and space to collapse and could not continue, so she needed to correct the plot and repair the time and space.

So the bug is that Ji Chian doesn't like Shu Qingqing?

"Please don't guess the plotline at will and strictly follow the system procedures."

Hearing the cold mechanical sound, Lin Luo had a headache. The feeling of being spied on thinking was really uncomfortable. Fortunately, it was only an intelligent system, not a living person. Otherwise, she could die.

"Why, are you uncomfortable?" Ji Chian asked in a low voice, noticing her slightly frowned eyebrows.

Lin Luo shook his head hurriedly. "No, I just feel a little distressed when I think that a good person like Miss Shu suffered so much this time."

You can wear it thousands of times and don't wear flattery. Since you don't know the plot, you should first slap the male and female protagonists and hold your thighs tightly.

"It's just a minor fracture. It's not too much pain."

He said lightly and didn't increase his affection, making Lin Luo even more confused about Ji Chian's thoughts.