23

To observe the wound infection and accompany the old man Ji to eat chicken, Lin Luo stayed in Ji's house for another night.

To be honest, after she came to this world, she lived in Ji Chi'an's house for more days than she lived in her own home. She pretended to be a celebrity more than when she was a secretary. It's too familiar.

She is really a qualified faceless dogleg.

The next morning, Ji Chian had something to go on a business trip outside of the country. When Lin Luo was in the way, she only brought Jiang Chen. Lin Luo finally ushered in her first holiday in this world.

Packed up all the miscellaneous things, put the earrings in Ji Chi'an study, checked the balance of 400,000 yuan in the bank card, and went home happily. She wanted to find a house to move to during the holiday!

She only has four hundred thousand. She can't afford to buy a house, but should she afford to rent a house?

A young girl who had been wealthy for a lifetime with real estate all over the world suddenly became a little confused. After checking the rent on the Internet, she had a vague concept, but she still didn't understand.

Lin Luo pondered for a while. Among the few people she knew, Jiang Chen was the only one who was very angry.

 So she sent Jiang Chen a WeChat: Brother Chen, I want to rent a house, a little closer to our company, Are there any suitable recommendations? I don't have much budget.

Five minutes later, Jiang Chen did not return to her.

Fifteen minutes passed and Jiang Chen did not return to her.

Twenty minutes later, Jiang Chen still did not return to her.

Lin Luo felt that it was probably out of play. Just as he was about to go out to find an intermediary by himself, there was a "dingdong" WeChat rang.

[Chen Ge]: I happened to have an empty house in the Sh single-family apartment near the company building, one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen, one bathroom, 180 square meters of fine decoration, one ladder, two households, complete facilities, and a bilingual housekeeper. Do you want to think about it?

Lin Luo knew that the apartment Jiang Chen was talking about was a similar one in the original world, with similar layouts. It was exclusively for single nobles, with a unit price of 200,000 yuan.

So Lin Luo tremblingly pointed out a few words with his index finger: Brother, I'm afraid I can't afford it.

This time, Jiang Chen responded quickly: 15 thousand a month, I will give you a 20% discount for one year, rounding up, 140,000 for one year, I will use all the water and electricity for the property. If you want, you can move this afternoon. There will be cleaning and cleaning at any time, and you can also arrange a moving company for you, all of which are scheduled within five hours. Dear, think about it?

Lin Luo thought for a while, still cautiously replied: Brother, is your murder house so cheap that you sell it? Don't bully me because I have little knowledge of studying. I checked. The normal monthly rent is fifty thousand a month. What does it mean that you only charge me fifteen thousand? Do you think of me as a brother? Also, you and I are both secretaries. How much is your salary higher than mine? Why can you afford tens of millions of houses? Don't you and Ji always have some ulterior secret?

This time, Jiang Chen replied after another ten minutes: Old girl, secretly telling you that brother is actually a rich second-generation man who came to experience the suffering of the people. The house is indeed a bit evil, so I rent it to you cheaply, but Ensure everything is top-notch! If you can't buy it, you can't buy it at a loss. Don't miss it when you pass by. Look at the place where you live now. It's far and broken. What is it like?