16

The original owner's Weibo name was originally called "Lin Xiaoluo, come on", and the temperament of ants walking for ten years is not in line with her elegance and nobleness, so she silently changed it to "Did Wangcai get rich today?"

Low-key, luxurious, and easy to feed.

And no one can guess it is her, so there is no shame in posting rainbow farts on Weibo.

Lin Luo held toast in his mouth, and quickly clicked with his fingers:

to Ji Chian:

Brother, you are the most handsome man in the world, handsome, **** and domineering! Ahhhhh!!

However, Brother Tong is ruthless: "The system prompts that the content of Weibo is perfunctory and has a high overlap rate, which is unqualified."

...

Ah, Tong is really strict.

Lin Luo deleted Weibo, thought for a while, and typed out:

to Ji Chian:

When there is an unselectable turn in my life and I have to have a secret, thank you for your trust and your protection. good morning.

"Points + 3."

Sure enough, rainbow fart also needs a soul.

Lin Luo patted his stomach, stretched, and swayed slowly towards the study.

She tested it last night. As long as Ji Chian doesn't go to the father's side, go to the manor, go swimming on the roof, or go out, the study is considered a safety center. She will not stick to her facelessly...

But as soon as he opened the door, Ji Chi'an was already dressed in a white suit, well-dressed, a few thieves of the kind, wearing gold glasses, set on the high bridge of the nose, looking like a thief.

All of a sudden, the cold and abstinence from the outside world came out, and he was no different from the muscular man who performed the temptation in the swimming pool last night. Lin Luo couldn't help but make up for Ji Chi'an's happy life in the future. During the day, the beast in clothing and the angry male dog at night, Tusk tusk, buy one get one free, experience the thrill of cheating and **** every day.

and many more......

"Is President Ji going out?"

"Yeah." Ji Chian replied lazily, lowered his head, and put on his watch with a "click".

"That season, I always wait a while, I will clean up and go out with you right away."

"No." Ji Chian didn't give her any face, "You stay at home and continue your work yesterday. It is a private matter for me to go out today."

"It must be inconvenient for Mr. Ji to be alone. I can help Mr. Ji carry things."

"I have nothing."

"I can drive Mr. Ji."

"I think my driving skills are better than you."

"I can..." Lin Luo couldn't think of any other use for him for a while, and his voice aggrievedly lowered, "Can I go with you? I'm at home alone, afraid."

Ji Chian's hands on the buttons of his suit stiffened. How do you listen to this? It feels like a...left-behind child?

Yes, let her stay at his home as a little girl. She must be scolded by her grandfather when she comes back at night. She nodded: "Then you can keep up. You don't have to clean up, it won't be great anyway."

"Thank Mr. Ji."

But go to you, you are the first man who dares to say that I am not good, very good, you caught my attention.