19

"lighter."

"More strength."

"That's it."

"Good, not bad."

Oh, that bad line.

Lin Luo gave Ji Chian a back massage with a sluggish expression, listening to his incomparable request to be unlovable, and obediently adjusting the intensity and rhythm according to his instructions.

She never expected that Ji Chian would say such a thing in such a situation and such a tone that after she was ready to dedicate herself bravely, he would throw her to the Filipino servant to order her to learn a set within a day. Horses kill chickens.

Then once a day in the morning and once in the evening, he performed health-preserving exercises in his bedroom motionlessly.

But she doesn't know if others believe that they are keeping in good health. Anyway, there have been more oysters, sea cucumbers, chives, and okra on the table recently, and the look in her eyes has become more kind.

She even overheard the conversation between Master Ji and Uncle Chen:

"Master, do you really think Young Master was planning to use the money to send Miss Lin?"

"Oh, you are a lot of age, why don't you understand? We don't know who Chi An is. How could he do that?"

"Then you still...?"

"Did you think Chi An argued? Did Luo Luo make trouble? It's just a cozy couple, don't you understand? Have you seen the super popular "Secretary of Domineering President Jiao"? Have you seen it before? Look, learn more, we will have to help cooperate in the future."

...

It's not a good thing that the elderly in the family are too good at surfing the Internet.

However, Lin Luo is quite willing, because every time she finishes her massage, she will get "+3". With the addition of rainbow fart Weibo points, her total points are now as high as 65 points, breaking the fifty mark, and she feels like getting rich overnight. , In general, this hue sells well.

Lin Luo skilfully slid along the texture of Ji Chian's back, slid to the waist, and lifted it to finish the finishing work: "Mr. Ji, today's massage is finished, can I go to rest?"

"Hmm." The man lying on the bed lazily replied, "What day is it today?"

"Thursday."

Tomorrow another day, my old lady won't have to go around you like a **** plaster!

"Well, accompany me to a banquet tomorrow night."

"Ok?"

"It's the charity dinner that asked you to sort out the guest list before."

Oh, Lin Luo remembered that the charity dinner is the most prestigious fashion charity dinner in China. It was hosted by VZ Magazine and invited elites from all walks of life and popular entertainment circles to attend. The number of guests and donations each time is impressive. A few years ago, the main venue was also broadcast live simultaneously.

Ji Chian offered to bring her with her to be the best so that she doesn't have to rack her brains to think about how to stick. It just ends tomorrow night, and when the five-day deadline is up, she can take the points and leave to record "Love Weekend" ".

The devilish week is finally over.

The mood suddenly became a lot happier: "Okay, Mr. Ji, do I need to prepare something for you? Do I need to prepare a bouquet for the female partner? What color and style is the female partner's outfit that day? Do I need to match the same tie? "