25

When Lin Luo woke up, she was in a strange room, a strange bed, and a strange bed. Only the smell was familiar.

The cold cedar, abstinence and restrained.

But the owner of this taste, he is actually very showy.

Someone who was very embarrassed who was changing clothes in the cloakroom raised his eyebrows when he heard these words, and looked at himself in the mirror, who was in the mirror with his suit and buttons neatly tied to the top one. He felt that he was obviously abstinent and restrained. Synonymous with, at first glance is an honest gentleman.

Sao? Not at all.

He is just sultry.

The sultry Mr. Ji took care of the cufflinks slowly, while listening to the constant babble from the next door.

——Why am I here? Was my house haunted yesterday? After being haunted, I ran out of the house and forgot to bring the key. I went to Ji Chi'an's house if I couldn't go home. Then I waited for the property call on the sofa of Ji Chi'an's house, and waited for Ji Chi'an's bed? Take a peek, it's okay, the pants are still there. Touch it, eh? Why is the bed next to it warm?

Ji Chi'an laughed while listening. The little girl usually looks clean and nonsense. Why the mental activity is so happy, the brain circuit is still a bit strange.

Cute, think...

tease.

Ji Chian walked out of the cloakroom, knocked on the door of his bedroom symbolically, and then pushed in without waiting for Lin Luo to respond.

As soon as he entered a pillow flying in the sky, Ji Chian grabbed it quickly with his hands, and then threw it back, just hitting Lin Luo's face.

Lin Luo said, "Rogue!" Before she could scream out, she was pushed back, and then heard Ji Chian say: "This is my room. You broke in by yourself last night. I haven't said anything yet. Don't sue the wicked first."

......

Lin Luo sighed inwardly, she was really a beast! Is she so uncontrollable in front of male sex? But she is not to blame. Who told Ji Chian last night just wore a bath towel and wandered around. Is she still a woman if she looks at such a figure and doesn't change her mind? I just don't know how far she was last night?

As she thought about it, her face went down, and she covered her face with a pillow.

Ji Chian leaned down, supported the bed with one hand, and pulled the pillow with the other, revealing her little red face, and said pretendingly, "Lin Luo, do you know what you did last night? ?"

Shook her head.

——Isn't it a sleepwalker who has to go to his bed?

"Most of the night sleepwalking slams the door and wanted to go to bed with me."

"..."

——Don't even take off his clothes and have to touch his abdominal muscles?

"You tried to take my clothes off, and touched my abs."

"..."

——Don't even hug him to sleep after touching it?

"You fell asleep holding me after touching it, and you scratched me as soon as  you pushed you away."

"..." Lin Luo pursed her mouth with a guilty conscience, "General Manager Ji, I don't think this is very likely. You should be kidding?"

Ji Chian sneered, and stretched out his hand and started to unbutton his shirt. Lin Luo shrank back: "Mr. Ji...what are you going to do... early in the morning, the effect is not good. "