12

Looking at these two WeChat messages, Lin Luo always felt that something was not serious.

While deploring the cruelty of the exploiting class, he obediently stepped on the accelerator and flew away at the address Jiang Chen had given earlier.

No way, Ji Chian is her ancestor now.

Ji Chi'an's house is farther away from the city than Lin Luo's small broken house, but the difference is that his house is a manor, and the irregularly curved pure white building looks like a famous architect's handwriting. There is a detached house on the side, and the dock is brought into the house. There are yachts docked on the dock, the turf is endless, the gardening is carefully managed, and even a few sika deer are kept in captivity.

The doorman saw Ji Chi'an's car from a distance, opened the door early, and waited on the side. As soon as the car stopped, he bowed respectfully and said, "Hello, Miss Lin."

After Lin Luo smiled and nodded in return, he got out of the car, picked up the suitcase in one hand and the rose in the other, handed the car key to the porter to park the car, and walked in with a man dressed as a housekeeper.

Looking at the view of the manor, Lin Luo was homesick. She missed this decadent and extravagant life very much, so she became more energetic and decided to stay in the season and go home as soon as possible.

The housekeeper introduced as he walked: "My surname is Chen, Miss Lin can call me Old Chen or I can call me Uncle Chen with the master. The master lives on the west side and the master lives on the east side. But the master is resting now. Let me take you to the young master first."

"Thank you, Uncle Chen."

Ji Chi'an suffered a car accident when he was five years old. He survived, but his parents were not so lucky. So he was brought up by Master Ji, who was also his only relative.

So he and his grandfather lived together, she thought it was not strange, anyway, they are single old virgins with no private life, and there is nothing to worry about elders.

Just as Lin Luo followed Chen Shu into the living room, he saw Ji Chi'an. He should have just taken a shower. The meticulously maintained hair was naturally scattered, hanging down between his forehead, slightly covering his deep eyebrows. An ankle-length black silk nightgown, the figure looks longer and longer, the loose neckline slightly reveals a strong chest, and it is still filled with water vapor, and he walks down the stairs slowly step by step down the stairs, lazy and sexy.

Lin Luo didn't know why he felt that he was deeply abstinent in the first place. This man clearly showed desire from beginning to end. He was dressed as a beast. After taking off his suit, only the beast was left.

Why did she suddenly disbelieve the original "Shoushen Ruyu twenty-seven years"?

This is unscientific unless he can't.

Ji Chian didn't know what Lin Luo was thinking but simply thought that his little girl secretary was fascinated by him again, and happily enjoyed her gaze.

He never lacks suitors and admirers, but he has never met a little secretary like that. He blurts out nice words, is not hypocritical and polite, is direct and sincere, well-behaved, and blinks his eyes as he speaks. Rubbing away waiting for the little milk cat who was scratched.

The little milk catfights hard outside.

It was unexpectedly to his appetite, and even her brainless messing with him before was too lazy to care about.

After all, there are not many people who can make him happy, so she can barely be considered useful, and the dismissal of her can be delayed.

President Ji has already made eighteen bends in his heart, but the surface is calm, and he glanced at her lightly: "Here."