21

The suit smells of sage and sea salt.

The moment the suit wrapped her, the mechanical sound sounded: "Mission completed, points +20, current points 111."

Her task of not being able to leave Ji Chi'an for more than fifty meters is finally over.

Means she should leave at midnight.

Lin Yuan lifted up Lin Luo through his coat, looked down at Qi Hua, and smiled: "Miss Qi is too careless. You should still pay attention to it in the future, otherwise, something really happened to cause misunderstanding by others. That's not good."

To put it politely, but Qi Hua had a bit of Ac number in his heart, and couldn't help but feel confident.

Lin Yuan didn't pay attention to her anymore, turning his head and said softly to Lin Luo, "Sister, I will take you home first."

"Okay." Lin Luo tightened his suit and nodded.

The donation ceremony is over, and the banquet is coming to an end. Neither she nor Lin Yuan is big coffees, and no one cares if they leave first. Her current situation is really embarrassing, and she is afraid that Qi Hua will do something stupid to provoke her. The disturbance caused Ji Chi'an to lose face, so I decided to go home first.

Although Lin Yuan was thin and thin, he was about eight meters tall. His suit was still a little big for Lin Luo, wrapped up and empty, and the curly hair that had been carefully managed was a little messy, and the night breeze brushed against his cheeks. Like a beauty taking refuge in troubled times, embarrassed but unable to conceal her grace.

Lin Yuan carefully stood on the other side of the tuyere, raised his arm, and shielded her.

After speaking the last speech on the stage, Ji Chian noticed the two people leaving, his eyes darkened, and he stepped off the stage, took out his mobile phone, and read an unread WeChat account.

[Little Wild Cat]: Mr. Ji, I'm sorry. There was an accident suddenly and I had to leave first. I am extremely sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. I will go back to my home first, and I will pick up the baggage of Ji Zhai after recording the show the next morning and return the earrings by the way. Thank you for your care, and your speech today is great.

Did Lin Yuan send her home?

"-3"

Ji Chian's unexplainable irritability reappeared. He wanted to take a cigarette, only to find that he hadn't smoked it for several days and didn't bring it with him, because Jiang Chen always prepared it. It seemed that Lin Luo was not as comfortable as Jiang Chen. He frowned slightly impatiently and sent a WeChat message to Jiang Chen: Get back to work tomorrow.

And Lu Shaoxing finally tried his best to get out of the bunch of flowers and plants, squeezed to the side of Ji Chi'an, put an arm on Ji Chi'an's shoulder, and smiled ambiguously: "Little wild cat is very beautiful today, I heard a lot. People are discussing her, and they all say that your Ji's vision is high, and the canaries of the Ji family are different from those of other families."

Ji Chian put one hand in his trouser pocket, and opened his arm disgustedly with one hand: "Who is a canary, please pay attention when you speak, Lin Luo is just my secretary."

"Come on, look at you like this." Lu Shaoxing glanced at him disgustingly, "When did you take your female companion out? When did you wrap your arms around a woman's waist? Just say, did you have a heartbeat when you hugged someone's waist today? It's all one hundred and eighty?"

"No." Ji Chian was calm and determined, not guilty at all.

Probably only one hundred and six.

Lu Shaoxing knew his temper. He wouldn't admit it if he didn't admit it, so he didn't bother to argue with him, and looked around: "Huh? Where's the little wild cat?"