3

The company building in the early morning was empty.

There was a man and a woman in the president's office. The man's suit fell to the ground. A few buttons were torn off the collar of his shirt, his eyes were deep and his voice was dumb.

The woman wore an elegant suit to outline the body curve, kneels, and sits in front of the man, with her hand still on the man's thigh. Her delicate face was crimson and charming.

I seemed to hear a faint "really loud" outside the door just now.

Jiang Chen, who had broken through all of this, felt that he was going to finish the game, and he wished to blind his eyes with the sandwich in his hand to save his life.

Lin Luo stood up, picked up his coat, and said calmly, "Mr. Ji, I'm going to send the laundry."

Then he stepped on his high heels without squinting and left. When passing by the door, he also greeted Jiang Chen on the way: "Mr. Jiang, good morning."

As if nothing happened.

"Morning... good morning."

"Jiang Chen."

"in!"

"What did you see just now?"

"I saw nothing!"

"Ah, That's good."

Ji Chian put his two long legs on the coffee table in front of him, stretched out his hand to cover his forehead, closed his eyes as if thinking about something.

The Bluetooth headset worn on the right ear has a shallow white light on the switch indicator, which is difficult to detect in daylight.

After Lin Luo took Ji Chi'an's suit jacket to the dry cleaning room inside the company, he stood downstairs and took a deep breath.

It's so embarrassing, it's so shameless.

She and Ji Chian were shameless.

After adjusting my emotions, I was about to go back to the secretary's room. The phone rang suddenly, and when I picked up the call, there was a roar from the other end: "Lin Luo! Now Jiahe really wants to hide from me. I still have a three-year contract with Jiahe. You say what should I do for these three years? After three years I will be a 21-year-old woman!"

Lin. Twenty-one years old. Old woman. Falling temples jumped, suppressing a messy meal, and said with good words: "Aixue, I'm still at work now, and I will talk to you when I get off work. Say."

"Who are you lying to? I obviously saw you standing downstairs in the company and doing nothing to do. Before, I was so coaxed by you. Now if something goes wrong, you will get rid of me, right?"

With a roar, Lin Luo's brain hurts. He hung up the phone and turned around to see that a little girl with curly hair in a short skirt and a color palette was walking towards her angrily.

As soon as he walked to her, he raised his hand and slapped her in the face. Fortunately, Lin Luo quickly grabbed her wrist and said coldly: "Aixue, don't make trouble with me. If you dare to make trouble, I dare to let the security guard throw you out."

"Heh, Lin Luo, I took a bite of sister Ai Xue before. Now I have no use in value, so I must throw me out, right?" Ai Xue snorted coldly. "You won't help me solve this problem today. I'll go tell Ji Chian who the fuck is behind me!"

"You go." Lin Luo looked cold, unmoved. "The big deal is that I was fired. Where can I find a job with a monthly salary of 10,000? But you don't want to make your chat history public in this life. The entertainment industry is mixed up."

"You...you...you shameless!" Ai Xue's lips trembled with anger, but she couldn't hold back a word of refutation for a long time.

The little girl is not too old, and she is not a big evil person, but she is probably dyed too much, and the dying cream is in her mind. She is noisy, stupid, and stupid because she is about the same age as Shu Qingqing and was born as a child star. Innocently used as a gun by the original owner.

Who is Shu Qingqing? Ji Chi'an holds the little white flower in his hand and puts it on the apex of his heart.

Although that book hadn't written that the male and female lead was a **** together, and I didn't see how to spoil it, the copywriter said that, anyway.

After this red-carpet accident, Lin Luo got worse. Ji Chian, who seemed to ignore Lin Luo's various contrived behaviors in Ji Lao's face, also started investigating the truth of Shu Qingqing's repeated accidents, and then brought out the original owner and directly sued., Was sent into the fence.

Iron doors, iron windows, iron chains. Luo Luo didn't want to go in and eat prison food

So even if she really didn't like Ai Xue, she had to clean up the mess first.

With Ji Chian's character, it's impossible to restart Ai Xue. If she can end the contract and let her find her own way, she would be thankful. She can be helping the original body to make compensation, and then the two will be cleaned up. So as not to catch fire.

The task assigned to her by the system is to get the favorability value from Ji Chian. This favorability is not a narrowly defined goodwill between men and women but refers to Ji Chian's happiness index because of her, so she does not need to talk to Shu Qingqing. It might be more conducive to make him happy to match the two of them and then speed up the task.

Lin Luo took the idea in his heart and recovered. Looking at the shivering little girl in front of him, she felt like a colorful poodle with her forelimbs picked up. She wanted to bark but couldn't bark, and she was a little pitiful: "Do you still hit someone?"

She was 1.68 meters tall and stepped on eight-centimeter high heels. She was a lot taller than Ai Xue. She looked down at her, her eyes were cold, her tone was flat, and her aura suppressed her.

The Lin Luo that Ai Xue had seen before was as kind and enthusiastic as a sister. When I saw her in this battle, she was a little confused and shook her head honestly.

Lin Luo just let go of her wrist: "You should also know that since Ji Chian hides you, it will never be possible for you to get Jiahe's resources. All I can do is to help you apply for contract termination., And then you take the contract cancellation letter and why do you want to go. The two are irrelevant. If you feel dissatisfied, the big deal will be broken. Anyway, I'm a little secretary, so I'm able to bear this, and barefoot is not afraid to wear it. Shoes, don't you understand?"

Ai Xue nodded blankly.

"Also, if you still want to be in the entertainment industry, you can stop fighting with Shu Qingqing. If you can't do this, I can't help you."

Ai Xue frowned in embarrassment, weighed for a long time, and finally nodded reluctantly, but still unwilling to say: "What about you? Did you just let Shu Qingqing go?"

Lin Luo laughed: "I can't let her go. She is a popular female star, and I am the little secretary of the pantry, and I can't get it together."

"Didn't you say that you like Ji Chi'an? Didn't you say that Shu Qingqing knew all day to pretend to be innocent and seduce Ji Chi'an? If you don't overthrow Shu Qingqing, how do you marry Ji Chi'an?" Ai Xue always feels where Something is wrong, but her brain capacity is not enough to support her thinking deeper.

When Lin Luo heard this, he lowered his head and stared at the toe of his shoes, sneered, and disdainfully said, "I want to marry Ji Chi'an if I have something wrong."

As soon as the voice fell, the cold and sharp mechanical sound came to my mind:

"The system prompts, points -10, current points -15."

?

Lin Luo stiffened and turned his head.