13

"Okay, I get it."

Ji Chian nodded, closed the folder in his hand, stood up, and glanced at Lin Luo: "Let's go."

Lin Luo waved his hand quickly and said, "No, I'm not hungry."

It was embarrassing for the grandparents and grandchildren to eat, she was a strange girl in the middle.

Ji Chian looked at her with a calm eyebrow: "Why? I want to open a table for you in the study alone?"

"No, no, no, no." Lin Luo believed that Ji Chi'an could really do this kind of thing, and hurriedly got up to follow up, freed her hands to tidy up her appearance, and looked at Ji Chi'an's back with a little worry in her heart. This person wears a nightgown when eating with his elders. Isn't he afraid of being scolded?

However, when she saw Master Ji, she knew that she was worrying too much.

A thin and awkward old man sitting at the table, he could see that he was getting old, his hair was dyed in linen, his upper body was wearing a supreme sweater, his lap was wearing a celebrity trendy pants, his legs were tilted, his hands were holding his phone, his fingers were Fly flexibly.

Hearing the movement raised his head and glanced at them, he said, "When did a little girl arrive at home, why don't I know?"

"Hello, Mr. Ji, I am Lin Luo." Lin Luo folded his hands in front of him and leaned over, with an elegant and generous manner.

Mr. Ji suddenly realized "Oh" and said: "You are the little girl of the Lin family, wait a minute, wait until Grandpa finishes this one and eat. In the finals, four on two, it's coming soon."

Lin Luo:...

Ji Chian seemed to have gotten used to it, and walked straight to the head of Master Ji, opened the chair, and sat down: "Grandpa, the doctor said, your eyes can only play games for two hours a day."

"Oh." The old man Ji was full of disgust, "Why are you so nagging at such a young age, so annoying and not annoying... Alas! I saw people, behind the stone, I walked around, you shoot! Nice, eat chicken! "

After the operation was fierce, the old man Ji finally put down his phone, only to find that Lin Luo was still standing aside, and he was busy kicking Ji Chian under the table: "How did grandpa teach you? The girl is here, not for the girl. The child pulls the chair and sits down by himself. You deserve to be single for twenty-seven years!"

Ji Chian had a headache: "Grandpa, she is my secretary."

"What's the matter with the secretary? The secretary is no longer a girl? The secretary can be a gentleman?"

Ji Chian knew that he couldn't hold back the old man, and just reluctantly preparing to get up, Lin Luo hurriedly sat down in the chair that was a seat away from him: "Thank you, I will come by myself."

Let Ji Chi'an serve her, she is afraid that she does not want points.

When Mr. Ji saw this, he gave Ji Chi'an a blank look, then smiled and said to Lin Luo: "Girl, why are you sitting so far? It's not easy to pick up vegetables in the middle, so move over."

Lin Luo didn't really want to sit so close to Ji Chi'an, but Ji Chi'an gave her a light look: "Grandpa says what he says."

So Lin Luo could only bite the bullet and move to the side of Ji Chi'an. The embarrassment and class hatred of having lunch with the exploiting class made her a little blushing.

But when Ji Chian Yuguang glanced at her slightly red ear tips and her trembling eyelashes, she was secretly amused. The little girl is just a little girl, just sitting next to him to eat, so nervous.