28

"Wow, President Ji, you are awesome."

"Mr. Ji deserves to be Mr. Ji. A fracture can be fully recovered within 24 hours. It crushes ordinary people."

"Mr. Ji, are you a Kryptonian living on the earth? Would you like to consider finding a relative with Superman?"

"I admire you, President Ji."

The voice was soft, sweet, and delicate. If it was in normal times, Ji Chian's bones might be crisp, but at this moment he only felt stiff.

He remembered the cruel sneer in Lin Luo's heart when he read his mind today.

He Ji Chi'an may have to encounter Waterloo for the first time in 20 years.

Because his little girl seemed to be angry.

Ji Chi put down Song Zhan's arm, bent over to pick up the plaster cover, put it on his hand, and calmly said to Lin Luo: "No, you see, I am still in plaster."

Lin Luo: ...what a **** shame!

Ji Chian saw her angrily hamster-like face, and knew that she hadn't deceived her, so he continued to take off the plaster cover calmly: "It's okay, I just made a joke with you, isn't it funny?"

Lin Luo: ...Funny your big head!

Ji Chian looked at Lin Luo's expression without loosening, and he was a little at a loss for a while. He had done a lot of good and bad things since childhood, but he had never coaxed the little girl.

Moreover, this little girl is still a good-tempered little girl who never makes trouble unreasonably. Generally, this kind of girl is really angry when she is angry.

"Ji Chi'an." 

The voice was cold, calling his name, and his usual mouthful of a sweet season is completely different, "Are you boring? You are so boring, so just tease me? Are you particularly happy? See I'm confused and careful, right? It's cute, right? It's funny, right? What do you want me to do? Just tell me, you're the boss and I'm the secretary. You pay your salary, as long as you don't violate the law. Why should I not do it, why do I have to lie to me? Is it particularly interesting to see fools?"

Whenever Lin Luo was angry, he would not speak loudly or sternly. On the contrary, he would be calmer than usual, calm and indifferent, making people feel alienated, questioning each sentence, poking into Ji Chi's heart. Unfortunately, there is no way to refute it.

Because it was indeed his selfish intentions.

I want to explain but I can't explain, because she has no affection for him. At this time, she confessed that with her temperament, she would only refuse categorically, and then keep her distance, chasing his wife would only go more difficult.

But without explaining, she would think he was a shameless old liar, and he would never admit this.

After thinking for a long, long time, he finally spoke: "Don't be angry, okay."

This is the gentlest word he can think of.

Although these words are straight so far, Lin Luo was also taken aback for a moment. 

Is Ji Chian...coaxing her? How can he coax people with a good voice?

For a moment, she felt an unspeakable awkwardness.

It felt like he was a little pitiful, but gave birth to the illusion of being held carefully.

But the fact is that she has been serving Ji Chi'an carefully, and he is moody and uncertain, even teasing her.