9

In the camera, a bright yellow Lamborghini is driving in from the faint morning light, and then a beautiful swinging tail steadily stops into the parking space, the sports car door opens, and a pair of straight and well-proportioned legs appear. The ankles are lined with lace-up high heels, slender and delicate, and then poked his head out, revealing a natural and flawless face.

After getting out of the car, she walked towards the villa slowly. The wind of early summer drove her fluffy and natural curls, making her smile more vivid and bright.

The barrage of carnival:

[Fuck, this is an amateur??? Why is there not such a fairy-looking amateur by my side?! 】

[I want to report to the country, after the founding of the country, I have legs and become fine! 】

[My mother, my little sister is too good-looking, what's her name! 】

[This face has been adjusted]

[+1, I think it's been done, too, the legs should have been liposuction]

[Gosh, you are surrounded by lemons, right?]

...

Director Xie directed each of the planes and kept saying: "Real-time subtitles, name and job introduction."

"Real-time special effects are in place."

"Just the pink heart."

"Legs, legs, and legs! Cut the close-up position of the legs!"

When "Lin Luojia and Secretary of the Group President" appeared on the screen of the live broadcast main channel, there was another wave of barrage immediately**:

【!!! She is actually my husband's secretary! 】

【upstairs! go away! My husband! 】

[Did Jiahe choose people based on their appearance? 】

[Fuck, this kind of woman is my husband's secretary, I think I have been greened!!! 】

[Wait, can I wear a new Lamborghini that is not yet on the market when I only care about a secretary? 】

[Before, highlight the key points, Ji Chian's secretary]

...

And their husband, Ji Chian, was lying on the sofa at home, watching the 3mX3m live projection. The black silk nightgown was slightly opened, revealing the straight collarbone and strong muscle lines.

He picked up the coffee, took a sip, and hooked the corner of his mouth. He knew that she would look good in this skirt, and his vision was never wrong.

"Points + 1."

***

After Lin Luo entered the venue, he walked into the villa's door, and the "Lin Luo Divide" on the live interface was also turned on.

Because she was the lowest among the eight guests, she ranked seventh in the order of appearance. Shu Qingqing and the others were already there when she walked in. Qi Hua's eyes were cold when she saw her.

It's stinking, but it's all Ji Chi'an's charity. A little secretary is only marginalized among a group of artists, and she is embarrassed.

As soon as she rolled her eyes halfway, Shu Qingqing, who was sitting opposite her, waved to the door: "Sister Luoluo is here. Come sit down with me!"

He moved to the corner of the sofa, patted the place next to him lightly, and said, "Sister Luoluo is so beautiful today!"

Shu Qingqing was originally an innocent girl. Although Lin Luo had slapped Ai Xue behind her back, she treated her very well on the surface, and because she trusted Ji Chi'an, she also trusted Ji Chi'an's side. People are naturally more enthusiastic about forests.