I want the world to know (requested)

"Are you feeling okay?" Jade whispered in your ear when she noticed how quiet you were becoming.

She tried to be affectionate with you without drawing any obvious attention from anyone in the room.

It's been a complicated but wonderful few weeks.

Between Perrie and Leigh-Anne announcing their pregnancies and you and Jade finding out that you're also expecting - it seems that the happiness hasn't slowed down.

You're much earlier in on your pregnancy, though. That's a good thing since you're also part of the group and the activities within the band have yet to slow down, not to mention the fact that no one but the girls know about your relationship with Jade.

You're struggling with a couple of symptoms, like fatigue and morning sickness, but you're pushing through the best you can. But it gets the best of you at times and Jade can tell right now, by the way you're shifting uncomfortably and trying to take some deep breaths, that you're getting the sick feeling yet again.

"Do you need me to get you out of this interview and into the bathroom? I'll find a way, baby."

You shook your head with a tiny smile and squeezed her hand assuringly.

"I'll be okay."

Just as the words left your lips, the interviewer sat down and started to ask you all questions.

It started off as questions about the group in general, like how you've been feeling about all the new success you've gotten from the newest music you put out recently and how you feel about a few awards you've been nominated for.

But you knew where this was all going. You could see it in the woman's eyes like you've seen in every interviewer's eyes since the girls announced their pregnancies.

"Okay, so, can I ask about the obvious? Congrats on being pregnant, Leigh-Anne and Perrie! I know you're both really excited and I know you both say you're boyfriend and Fiance are as well. Are you feeling good?"

Jade sank her teeth into her bottom lip, obviously trying to contain herself from saying the words she so badly wants to say. Ever since she found out about you being pregnant, she's wanted to shout it from the rooftops about the baby you'd be welcoming together in just a few months.

However, your relationship is not public whatsoever, whereas the girls' relationships are. It's so much easier for them and she envies how freely they get to speak about it.

They haven't been as enthusiastic about talking about it all so publicly since you and Jade told them you're expecting too, because they feel bad that you can't share your excitement.

Leigh-Anne looked back at you and Jade, a sad smile on her face.

"Prety good. Still super excited." Perrie answered.

"And Jade, Y/N, how do you feel about it all?"

You and Jade looked at each other in sadness. She began to bounce her knee as she tried to keep the words in.

"You've got to be so excited about the two new additions arriving by the end of the year!"

"Three," Jade answered and you looked at her with wide eyes.

"Three? Who else is expecting in the group? Is it you?" The lady pressed with a laugh and Jade clenched her jaw.

"I can't anymore." She spoke quietly to you in advance, knowing she was about to spill the beans.

You were a little on edge, but you understood. You've been doing tons of interviews together lately and everyone asks Perrie and Leigh-Anne about their pregnancies before looking at the both of you to ask how you feel about their babies, clueless that there was another on the way soon.

"I'm not pregnant. But y/n is." She replied and Leigh-Anne and Perrie looked at each other in shock over the way she announced it before grinning widely, nearly bursting from happiness for the both of you.

"What? Seriously? How exciting! Congrats, y/n! Who's the lucky person?" The lady asked curiously.

"Me," Jade answered and watched her become speechless and shocked before she reached over and took your hand into hers. "Y/N and I have been dating for almost two years now and we found out about two weeks ago that she's pregnant. She's not too far along yet and we planned on waiting to announce it, but I can't keep it to myself any longer. I'm too excited and too in love."

Perrie and Leigh-Anne cooed, and the interviewer quickly joined in.

"How sweet! Did you hear that everyone? Looks like three out of four members are pregnant and all of them are going to be parents soon. How exciting! Congratulations to all of you!"

Jade pressed a few kisses to your cheek and placed her hand over your stomach. There was no obvious bump yet. Only a tiny one just beginning to form. You're still not even close to showing but she's obsessed with touching your stomach nevertheless.

"I love you."

"Love you too." You smiled. "You're gonna send Twitter into a frenzy."

She laughed and nodded happily.

"Good. I want the entire world to know how happy and in love we are. I want everyone to know about our precious little baby and how excited I am to be a mother with you." She said and pecked your cheek lovingly before taking your hand into hers, holding it tightly and proudly for the rest of the interview.