First kiss

You just finished your fourth date with Jade and your first one as an official couple. Just last week she asked you to be her girlfriend and of course you said yes. You were enjoying spending every second with her.

She took you out for dinner and ice cream and now she was walking you back to your apartment. You both kept talking about whatever came to your min until you reached your front door. "Thanks for such a great night Jade. I had so much fun." She smiled at you and intertwined her shaky hands with yours. "You're welcome y/n. I had lots of fun too."

You smiled shyly at her, hoping that this would finally be the night she'd kiss you. Your breath hitched in your throat as she started to lean in. You closed your eyes and she did the same. It was just a split second later when you felt her lips touch yours and it made you weak in the knees.

You smiled against her lips and started to kiss her back. She pulled away from you a few seconds later so you could both catch your breath. "See you tomorrow?" You nodded your head, unable to wipe the smile off your face. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then y/n." She kissed you once more, this kiss much shorter than the last one, but you didn't mind. She smirked at you as she started to walk away before turning around to walk home.

You can't wait to see what tomorrow will hold.