moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"So, what should we do? We've got some time to spend together before bed. It's still early in the evening. Any ideas of what we can do?" Jade asked as she laid down beside you.

As soon as she finished speaking, she raised her eyebrows. You stared at her with a devious look in your eyes and a smirk on your face.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. I just saw something earlier that caught my eye. If you want to try it, I think you'll love it." You said and slipped your hand beneath her shirt, brushing your fingers along her sides.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise." You teased and she bit her lip, curious as to what you were thinking of.

She couldn't lie. She was very intrigued.

She happily agreed, unable to deny just how excited she was to find out what you had up your sleeve.

You moved to hover over her and before she could even ask why you pushed your lips on hers for a passionate kiss.

She moved her hands to the small of your back, her fingertips dancing along your spine as she melted into your kisses and the sweet taste of your lips.

She couldn't help the soft sigh that fell from her lips when you pulled away from the kiss, tugging her lower lip with your teeth a couple of times, causing her heart to pound against her chest in excitement.

She hadn't expected that at all.

And it was only the beginning of the surprises you had planned.

You started to kiss your way to her ear, kissing every inch of her soft skin along the way.

She moved her hands to your thighs and brushed her fingers along your skin as you kissed around her ear, a heavenly feeling rushing over her as you paid a little extra attention to those sweet spots all around it.

She tightened her grip on you and her nails gently brushed along your skin, making it tingle.

Your lips were right by her ear and you let the sweet sound fall from your lips, excited to see her reaction.

"Jade!" You moaned and tugged at the lobe of her ear afterward.

She'd never felt such a dreamy feeling before. The rush that came over her as soon as her name fell from your lips, that sweet sound she'd never heard come from you before caused her heart to beat so fast she wondered if her heart might explode out of her chest.

"I told you that you'd love it." You whispered in her ear, your breath fanning against the shell, causing a shiver to run down her spine. "Jade," you moaned again and she threw her head back, arching her back off the bed with a gasp as her eyes rolled back.

"You reacted even better than I imagined you would." You said and she opened her eyes, smiling as she reached up to brush her thumb along your cheek.

"Well, what do you expect, y/n? That's the hottest thing I've ever heard."

You kissed her lips, smiling against them before you moaned once more.

"oh, y/n," she bit her lip and kissed you again, needing to feel your lips move so passionately against hers and hear that sound escape your lips again and again.

She couldn't get enough.

"Please keep doing that." She begged, a soft sigh falling from her lips.

Oh, you would.

Happily.