she wants your attention

You've been waiting months for this new season of your favorite show. Jade knew and at first she was willing to give you your space to let you focus and watch it, but she wants your attention and she's been trying to cling to you all day long.

"Baby? How much longer is left?" She whined and you looked at your phone to check the time. "An hour and fifteen minutes." Jade threw her head back and groaned. "Can you watch it tomorrow? I really wanna cuddle." You laughed. "We can cuddle while I watch it?" She shook her head. "No, wanna cuddle and kiss you."

She continued to try to get your attention for a few minutes, whining and groaning as she would whimper your name in attempts to break your focus. An idea suddenly came to Jade's mind, a surefire way to capture your attention. She kept kissing your face, whatever parts of it she could reach with her lips. When that didn't work she soon started kissing your jaw. It got your attention but you were determined to watch your show.

You sighed, trying so hard to pay attention to it but when Jade started to kiss your neck you were defenseless and you had no choice but to give in. You turned the tv off and giggled when she pulled you onto her lap, her lips attacking yours with a wistful kiss. You wrapped your arms around her and she did the same.

She broke the kiss a couple seconds later, smirking at you. "Now isn't this better than your tv show?" You rolled your eyes at her but kissed her once more, because you knew she was right - kissing her is always way better than some tv show.