you're the fifth member of little mix and you end up dating (requested)

This had to be the most difficult news you'd ever give anyone in your life. You have to tell your girlfriend Jade that you're moving away in just a couple of days.

You're both only 15 but you've been together for two years already. She's not only your girlfriend, but she's also your best friend. You didn't think you could handle it letting go, because it felt like you were losing part of you, too.

"Hey" she smiled as she climbed through your window, just like she's been doing everyday for over a year now. It's your thing; she sneaks over every night after your parents go to bed.

You just smiled back at her. It was the first indication that something was wrong. "Is everything okay?" You took her hand and wordlessly led her over to your bed. "Jade there's something I have to tell you." She rubbed her thumb across your knuckles to comfort you, but it only made the words harder to say.

You started to cry and she wrapped her arms around you. "Shh. It's okay." You shook your head and sobbed. "No, it's not. Jade... I have to move. My parents got a place in LA, hoping they can help me find a record deal."

Jade's heart dropped. "Oh... so when are you leaving?" "Two days from now." She pulled away and bit her lip. "And you're just now telling me?" "I'm sorry." Jade wanted to be mad, but she couldn't. For starters, it's not like you can control it. And secondly, it's a beneficial move to help kickstart your future. You love to sing and you have a good voice. Jade knows this better than anyone. You sing and even write together sometimes. All she could think about was how good this would be for you in your future. "I understand." She whispered and wiped away the tears that fell from your eyes, all the while trying to hold back her own.

"Y/n... your parents are doing this to help you live out your dream. I can't be mad at that. I know we've made plans and all that, but all I've ever wanted is to see you happy. That's all." Your bottom lip wobbled and you crashed into her arms, sobbing against her chest. "I love you" you cried. Jade placed a kiss to the top of your head. "I love you too. I always will."

She laid back with you in her arms. She rubbed your back and placed kisses to your cheeks, trying anything and everything she could to get you to calm down and fall asleep. And eventually, you did. And when you woke up in the morning Jade wasn't next to you like she usually was. You didn't see her again before you left.

A couple of years went by and you ended up moving back to England. Things didn't work out the way your parents imagined. LA was just too hectic and too expensive compared to the place you once called home. So you moved back there, only for everything to have changed. Jade didn't live next door to you anymore.

You ended up talking your parents into letting you audition for the X factor and they unsurprisingly said yes. They've always only wanted to see you succeed and were willing to do whatever it took to make your dreams come true.

you showed up that day unsure of what to really expect. But one thing you didn't expect was to see your ex-girlfriend there. "Jade?" You saw her only a couple spots ahead of you and as soon as she heard your voice she whipped around to see you. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She was shocked, understandably. You were too.

"I'm here to audition." You smiled nervously at her. "Oh, right, of course. Good luck. You deserve to get in." She said sincerely. You thanked her as her name was called and she went on stage. You watched her sing, the sound of her beautiful voice bringing back so many memories. You felt like crying but you held it all together somehow.

And when she came off stage after being told she was through she stopped to smile at you. "You're gonna do great" she promised, touching your shoulder before walking away. Little did you know what fate actually had in store for the two fo you.