lazy days

After being in the studio, pulling late nights and some nights not even getting any sleep for the past week, Jade's so excited to have a day off. You've been working a lot lately too and so you felt the same.

You woke up to an arm wrapped around your waist. You looked over at the clock and nearly panicked when you saw it was two in the afternoon but you remembered then that it's the weekend and you didn't have anywhere to be today.

You heard Jade's soft breaths coming from behind you. You rolled over and looked at her, just watching her chest rise and fall for a few minutes. "I can feel you staring at me." You blushed and she opened her eyes, flashing you a sleepy grin. "Good morning." She wrapped her arm around your back and pulled you on top of her. "Actually it's two in the afternoon."

She playfully rolled her eyes at you and tickled your sides. "Fine then. Good afternoon, smarty pants." You giggled and smiled as she pushed the back of your shirt up and exposed your back where she ran her fingertips up and down your skin. "Love you so much." She whispered and you lifted your head from her neck. You rested your forehead on hers and she smiled before kissing you softly.

"Love you too. What should we do today?" Jade hummed and kissed your forehead. "Let's just do nothing. I say we have a lazy day, do nothing all day long." You nodded your head, agreeing that a lazy day sounds best. "What should we do first?" Jade hummed again, sighing and peppering your forehead with kisses. "Go back to sleep." You giggled when she closed her eyes but didn't argue.

You both fell back asleep, not worried about a thing as you held each other close.