The girls don't like you - part two (requested)

You finally got to your apartment and you slammed the door behind you. Tears ran down your face, completely heartbroken over what the girls said about you.

All you wanted was for them to like you. They're obviously so important to Jade and you know if they don't like you there's no way your relationship with Jade can continue to blossom.

You went to the kitchen to grab some water to help clear your dry throat when there was suddenly a knock on the door. You figured it was Jade but you were shocked to see the girls standing in front of you while Jade stood back to watch the girls. "Y/n can we talk?"

You stood back for them to come inside and Jade smiled at you when she came in. Leigh-Anne cleared her throat and looked at the other girls, the words on the tip of her tongue but she didn't know how to say them, so Jesy spoke for her. "We just want to say that we're sorry. We should've never said those things about you. Jade's right - we've barely given you a chance, we haven't gotten to know you, but we want to."

"We don't know what came over us, but we're so sorry. Jade told us just how happy you make her and how much she loves you, and anyone that makes her this happy makes us happy."

You looked at Jade, your heart racing and fingers trembling when Perrie told you that Jade said she loves you. You slowly walked over to Jade until you stood in front of her. "You love me?" Jade blushed and bit the inside of her cheek but nodded her head. You didn't care that the other girls were still there, all you could focus on was her.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her feverishly. She put her hands on your back and kissed you back, your hearts beating in sync as Jade moved one of her hands to grab you're from her neck so she could intertwine her fingers with yours. "I love you too." You whispered as you pulled away and Jade pulled you to her chest, kissing your face a few times as the other girls giggled and embraced you both in a warm group hug. "We're so happy for you both!" Leigh-Anne said and you smiled as Jade kissed your forehead, your head on her chest as she held you as close as possible.