She leaves for tour

You didn't want this day to come. You've been dreading this day for four months since Jade told you she and the girls have to go back on tour. You've never been through this before. You've only been dating Jade for nine months and sure, she's had to do some traveling, but never for longer than a couple weeks. You were afraid of what the distance could do to your relationship.

You stood in the middle of the airport clinging on to Jade for dear life. You really don't want her to go. "It's okay y/n. I'll be back before you know it." She rubbed your back and kept kissing your head. "I don't want you to go. I'm really gonna miss you." Jade's heart broke at your words and the pain that was evident in your voice. "I know. I'm gonna miss you too, so much. But I'll be back soon, I promise."

You lifted your head from her shoulder and looked at her with bloodshot eyes. "What if you meet someone better? Someone prettier? I'm afraid you will." She hooked her fingers under your chin and looked you directly in the eyes. "That will never happen. You know why? Because there is no one better than you for me. You're everything I've ever wanted and I promise you that this is only gonna make us stronger."

She rubbed her hands up and down your arms before taking off her hoodie and slipping it over your shirt. "Now you've got my favorite hoodie." She smiled at you before placing a soft kiss to your forehead. "Love you so much." You mumbled before leaning your head back on her shoulder. "I love you so much more."

She was about to kiss you when the announcer called for her flight over the loudspeaker. "Guess I gotta go. but I'm gonna be back soon, alright? I'll call you everyday and every night. We'll FaceTime and text everyday. I love you." She kissed you softly and slowly but only for a few seconds until Jesy tapped her shoulder, sadly telling her it was time to go. "I love you Jade." She kissed your temple and whispered the words back to you before walking away and boarding the plane.

You prayed these next few months would fly by.