home at last

You stood in the airport anxiously waiting for Jade's flight to land. She's been on tour for five months and you've missed her every second that she's been gone.

You looked around the airport and noticed there was a small group of girls waiting for the girls' flight to land, just like you were. You stood on your tiptoes in attempt to see over the small crowd of people in front of you, but there was no plane landing yet.

About ten minutes went by when you heard the announcer over the loudspeaker say that Jade's flight had arrived. Your heart was beating a mile a minute and you couldn't believe that after being apart for so long, she was finally gonna be home with you again and you could finally have her back in your arms again.

You heard the small group of girls scream as Jesy walked over to them. She noticed you and waved to you and you waved back. You heard the screaming once again as Perrie and Leigh-Anne walked passed them. You looked around for Jade and when you finally saw her you felt like time had been frozen and the only people in the world that existed were the two of you.

You ran over to her and she dropped her bags on the ground before she caught you in her arms and spun you around. You had your arms wrapped around her neck and your legs wrapped around her waist. She looked at you with tears filling her eyes and soon enough, she pressed her lips onto yours making you realize that this was all happening for real, you weren't dreaming. She's finally home. "Missed you so much baby." She whispered against your lips and you whispered the words back to her.

You got back down on your feet and grabbed her bags, which Jade insisted you didn't have to do, but you didn't mind at all. She ended up falling asleep in the car on the way drive home but you only smiled at her and held her hand in your free one. It's so good to have her home again.