the girls don't like you (requested)

Your hands were trembling, your nerves making your stomach turn. Today is the day you're meeting the girls and you wanted more than anything for them to like you.

Jade reached over to grab your hand and you lifted your gaze from the floor up to look at her. "You okay?" You nodded your head, trying so hard to calm your nerves but you couldn't stop your mind from imagining all the possibilities of what could go wrong. "There's no need to be nervous. They're gonna love you." You took a deep breath before pulling on the door handle and getting out of the car.

Jade took your hand in hers as you walked up the steps to Leigh-Anne's house. You could hear the girls laughing as Jade opened the door. There was a sound of rushing footsteps coming into the living room and Jade was pulled into a huge hug by Perrie.

You stood back awkwardly, not quite sure what to do or say. Jade put her hand on your back and you smiled shyly at the girls. "Girls, this is my girlfriend y/n." They all stared at you before looking at each other then back at you. They said a quiet hello and you felt uncomfortable as soon as they said that. You felt out of place and it looked as though Jesy was giving you a weird look, but you brushed it off by telling yourself that it was all in your head and you grabbed Jade's hand to hold, a small comfort for your worsening anxiety.

Eventually you all moved to the living room. You had your head on Jade's shoulder, staying quiet and making sure you didn't interrupt the girls and their conversations. You whispered to Jade that you had to use the bathroom so she pointed down the hallway and gave you a smile before returning back to her conversation with Perrie.

You were washing your hands when you thought you heard Jade raise her voice. You opened the door and quietly walked down the hallway, your heart sinking in your chest when you heard Leigh-Anne say something absolutely gut-wrenching. "We don't like y/n." You tried to stay quiet in hopes that they wouldn't hear you. "What do you mean you don't like her? She's absolutely amazing! You've barely given her a chance."

Your tears were falling quickly now and you couldn't stop them. Jesy was about to say something when the girls heard you sob from the doorway. "Y/n-" Jade tried to walk over to you but you ran out the front door before she could. Your apartment was at least twenty minutes from Leigh-Anne's house but you didn't mind walking home. You weren't turning back.