red dress

Tonight's your first date night with Jade since she got home from tour just a few days ago. You planned everything last night in advance so when she got home from her very short studio session this evening, you'd be ready to go.

You slipped the red dress over your head and smiled at your reflection. This dress was one you bought while Jade was on tour and you've been saving it for a very special occasion, and there wasn't a better one than tonight.

You twirled around in the dress, you just felt so confident and beautiful in it. "Hey baby you ready to-" You heard Jade's voice from the doorway. You turned around with a smile on your face to find her standing there. She had a look of love in her eyes, her jaw hanging open and she felt like the breath had been taken right out of her lungs. She was completely mesmerized by you; in awe of how incredible you looked.

"You look so beautiful..." Her voice started to trail off as she stepped closer to you, her arms wrapping around your stomach as she buried her face in your neck, her lips brushing along your skin making you giggle. The sound was music to her ears. "When did you get this?" She asked as she started to tug lightly at your dress, her fingertips lightly brushing your hip bone. "While you were on tour. I wanted to save it for a special night and surprise you." Jade chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Well you look absolutely stunning."

"Thanks babe." You looped your arms around her neck and pressed her lips to yours. "Now let's go. I'm hungry." Jade smiled and kissed your cheek, taking your hand in hers and leading you out to the car, ready for the night ahead.