You're drunk

She kept her arms wrapped around your waist as she led you upstairs. You were laughing about god knows what, too much alcohol in your system that made everything seem hilarious to you. "Come on babe, let's get you upstairs." She whispered, trying not to get frustrated with how slowly you were walking.

"Ow" You murmured, tears in your eyes making Jade panic. "What? What happened?" She put one hand on your cheek while the other rested on your hip to keep you steady, afraid that if she let you go, you might fall and hurt yourself. "I stepped on my foot." She giggled and playfully rolled her eyes at you, trying to get you up the stairs to bed as fast as she could.

She felt so relieved when you reached the bedroom. She sat you down on the edge of the bed and walked over to the cabinet, pulling out a pair of your pajamas before she walked back over to you. "Lift up your arms baby." You did as she said, lifting up your arms so she could pull off your shirt and slip your pajama shirt over your head. She did the same with your skirt, helping you get your pajama bottoms up your legs before she laid you back on the bed. "So what should we do?" You asked her when she climbed underneath the covers next to you. She raised an eyebrow at you. "We should sleep." You shook your head and Jade groaned, throwing her head back on her pillow. "Baby you really need to sleep. You're really drunk, you gotta sleep it off. You're probably gonna have a nasty hangover in the morning."

You sighed before moving closer to her, moving your head to her lap as she ran her fingers delicately through your tangled hair. "Okay. I love you Jade." She smiled at how fast your moods changed when you were drunk, mumbling out an 'I love you' before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with you, prepared for the hangover that you were most definitely going to have in the morning.