Another girl comforts you when you're sick

Your stomach ached and your throat burned as you continued to throw up.

You're not sure what time it is, but it's late. You're not used to the motion of the bus and it's made you sick to your stomach.

You're trying to keep quiet so you don't wake up jade or the other girls, but when you heard a knock on the door you knew your attempts to say quiet hadn't worked.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" You heard Jesy ask and you tried to tell her no, but you were interrupted by vomiting once again.

You heard the door open and then a hand caress your back. "It's okay y/n, you're okay." She held your hair back as you continued to get sick. "Do you want me to get Jade?" You nodded your head, wanting your girlfriend by your side more than anything else in that moment, although Jesy was a huge help.

"Okay I'll go get her in a second. You gonna be okay for a minute?" You sniffled and have her a nod once more before you felt her rub your back for a quick second then heard her leave the room.

You felt another hand on your back a couple of minutes later. You felt your hair being pulled up and then smelled your girlfriend's body wash, somehow bringing you pure comfort despite how upset your stomach felt.

"You okay, baby?" You shook your head and felt Jade's lips touch your cheek. "It's okay, I'm here with you. I'm right here. Just keep letting it all out, you're gonna be okay."

She kept comforting you till you stopped vomiting a couple minutes later. "Take a breath, baby. It's alright." She reached around and flushed the toilet.

"What's got you so sick, lovely? Did you eat something?" You shook your head and collapsed against her chest. She stroked your hair, noting the sweat coating your forehead.

"I think it might be motion sickness." You felt her kiss your temple a couple times. "Okay. I'll stop off as soon as we can and get you something to help you. Does your stomach feel better? Do you think we can get you to the couch?" She kept her voice soft and the touch of her hand on your shoulder soothing.

"I feel a little better." You tried to stand up but your legs gave out from under you. Jade was quick to catch you and pick you up carefully.

She carried you to the couch. Jesy was still up and got you a cold bottle of water. You took a few slow sips, sighing out in relief when it touched your throat. "Good?" You nodded and Jade put a couple pillows behind you.

You laid back and felt the blanket being pulled over you. "Thank you for taking care of me, Jesy. It means a lot to me." You saw her smile at you. She came up to you and touched your shoulder comfortingly. "Anytime, y/n. You're like my little sister now, I'd do anything for you."

You closed your eyes and felt Jade kiss your forehead. "Get some sleep, my love. I'm gonna be right here with you if you need anything. I'll get you some medicine as soon as I can." She promised and watched you fall asleep.

She looked at Jesy and mouthed a 'thank you' to her before looking back at you. She hoped she could stop off soon and get you something to help you feel better. That's all she wanted - for you to feel better.