she hears you swear for the first time (requested)

You and Jade decided that since she had the day off today you'd cook dinner together. You were in charge of cutting up some veggies while she cooked the pasta.

You were slicing them as Jade told you what she and the girls planned to do in the studio tomorrow. You got too caught up in listening and the knife ended up slipping, making you accidentally cut your finger instead of the food.

"Ow shit!" You winced, putting the knife on the counter. Jade turned off the stove and grabbed your hand. "Let me see baby, let me see it." She saw the blood trickling from your finger and even though it wasn't that much, it still caused her to worry.

She went upstairs to the bathroom to grab you a bandage, coming back down a few seconds later.

She lifted you up and gently sat you on the counter. She put the bandage on your finger before pulling it to her mouth and giving it a small kiss which caused you to grin. "Thank you." You kissed her but pulled away when you felt her smirking against your lips.

"So you're not such a good girl after all, huh?" She giggled while you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "You swore, baby. I've never heard you swear before." You blushed and lowered your head only for Jade to tilt your chin back up.

"Don't be embarrassed babe. It's actually kinda hot." This only caused you to blush more. Jade pushed her lips to yours as she initiated a makeout session right there.

You looped your arms around her neck and felt her fingers move up and down your spine as she kissed you softly, both of you completely forgetting about dinner as you quickly became caught up in each other instead.