you kiss her mid-sentence

She just got home from tour and she's so excited that she's speaking a mile a minute. She keeps going on and on about the fans and the shows and the girls, and normally you love hearing about those moments, but all you can focus on is her.

You haven't kissed her in over three months. It was a torturous time. Every moment apart from her made you crave her touch and her kiss. You kept track of the days and how long it would be until she got home. Until you'd be back in her arms and get to kiss her again. But she's so caught up in rambling so excitedly that she hasn't kissed you yet.

You'd nod your head and try to let her know that you were listening, even though you weren't. It wasn't your fault. You just couldn't resist any longer. "And the show in Amsterdam was so fun! The fans brought all of these amazing signs and-" You hooked your fingers under her chin and pushed your lips to hers.

Jade was shocked at first but when it all sunk in she kissed you back with a passion. Her fingers moved to your hips, rubbing and tracing shapes on your soft skin. Her heart was racing and yours was too, but it felt so good to be able to kiss her again.

You pulled away just a moment later so you could both catch your breath. Jade let out an airy chuckle as a grin appeared on her face. "Holy shit I missed you." She said before pulling you back in for another kiss, no longer worried about telling you all her countless stories or showing you the souvenirs she got for you that she had tucked away safely in her bag.

She just cared about you; about kissing you and showing you all the affection and love she hasn't been able to show you for months. Nothing else mattered to either of you in that moment.