You fall asleep on her lap

It's been a long day sightseeing with Jade. You're currently visiting her on tour for a month or so and she had every minute of today planned out since you arrived last night. So now, you were totally exhausted.

You were laying on the couch with Jade on the bus. The other girls sat around you on different spots letting the two of you have the couch to yourselves. Your head was on her lap. She was currently deep in conversation with Perrie and you were fighting so hard to keep your eyes open but it was getting harder and harder to do so.

Your eyes opened when some hair was brushed away from your forehead. "You sleepy baby?" You opened your eyes to find Jade looking back at you. You could only nod, a yawn leaving your mouth further proving how exhausted you felt. Jade giggled and kissed your forehead softly. "You can go to sleep, sweet girl. I'll wake you up when we decide to call it a night and head to the bunk." You nodded again, not having the energy to speak.

You closed your eyes and this time you didn't try to open them again. You were too tired and you were caving in to the sleep that was quickly taking over. You soon drifted off to sleep on Jade's lap, feeling so content in her embrace.