scary movies

You browsed through the movies on Netflix. Jade was sat next to you, her hand in your free one on your lap. "That one!" She said making you stop scrolling but you groaned when you saw what she wanted to watch.

Hush.

"Can we please watch something else?" She frowned. "I despise scary movies. This one sounds terrifying. I don't wanna watch it." Jade giggled at you and pinched your cheek. "Silly girl, i'll be right here to hold you the whole time if you get scared." You looked back at the screen and decided to turn it on.

Right away you put your head on Jade's lap making her laugh but she stared at the screen and ran her fingers through your hair. The beginning of the movie wasn't bad and you hoped it would stay that way, but just as expected about thirty minutes into it you were terrified. You no longer had your head on Jade's lap, rather curled up on her lap completely with your head buried in her shirt. She laughed when you jumped but wrapped her arms around you. "Don't worry, I've got you." She promised and kissed your head.

You only looked at the tv once between then and the end of the movie and by the time it was over you were paranoid. "Hey, c'mon, it's alright. Nothing's gonna hurt you." You whined and pulled back to look her in the eyes. "I'll keep you safe, promise." You smiled as she peppered a few sweet kisses to your forehead.

You buried your face back in her shirt a few seconds later. "I love you Jade." She smiled and rubbed your back. "I love you too. So much. I'll always keep you safe, lovely." She whispered as you stayed curled up to her, although you'd never hear Jade complain about that.