She carries you to bed

The last week has been so overwhelming for Jade. She's been busy with countless interviews, recording sessions, writing new music, and doing some meet and greets. She's been trying to come home early so she can spend some time with you but she's been leaving early in the morning and coming home late at night leaving her completely exhausted and unable to do anything except brush her teeth.

She left the studio feeling totally drained and all she wanted to do was get home to you. She thought she'd enter the house and find it dark, figuring you'd be upstairs in bed sound asleep - but instead she walked inside to find you asleep on the couch with the tv on. She quietly closed the door and kicked off her shoes before walking over to your sleeping figure.

You looked so angelic with your lips slightly parted and your hair spread across the pillow. She knelt down beside you and gently brushed some hair away from your face as she ran her fingertips across your cheeks. You opened your eyes when you felt her comforting touch. "Hey angel. You tired?" You nodded your head and stretched out your legs. "Come on then baby, let's get you up to bed." She helped you stand up before putting her hands on the back of your legs and picking you up in her arms.

She watched as you closed your eyes again, planting her lips to your forehead as she reached the bedroom. She gently laid you down on the bed and covered you up with the blankets. You opened your eyes once again and Jade smiled at you as she crawled into bed next to you. "Missed you" you mumbled and moved closer to her, smiling softly when her arm wrapped across your waist. "Missed you too. I'm gonna stay home with you tomorrow, just the two of us, okay?" You kissed her cheek and smiled at her. "Sounds amazing. Night Jade." "Goodnight, my love." She whispered against your hair as she pressed her lips to the top of your head. She couldn't wait to finally have a day in with you tomorrow.