meeting the other girls for the first time (requested)

You held onto Jade's hand tightly as you walked up the steps to Perrie's house. You let out a heavy breath, your hands shaking from how nervous you felt. "Hey," you felt Jade's thumb brushing across your hand. "It's gonna be just fine. They're gonna love you, I promise." She smiled and kissed your cheek just as the door opened.

Perrie stood there with a grin. She stepped aside and Jade led you inside. You could hear Jesy and
Leigh-Anne in the other room and you followed Jade in there. She cleared her throat causing them both to turn their attention to you.

"Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie this is my girlfriend y/n." You smiled nervously and reached a shaky hand up but it fell against your sides as you looked at Jade for help. She chuckled and put her hand on your side.

Jesy was the first to pull you in for a hug before Perrie and Leigh-Anne did the same. You followed them to the couch and Jade sat down next to you, reaching for your hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.

"So, y/n. What are your intentions with our girl here?" Your eyes went wide as you looked at Perrie then back at Jade. "Um-"

"What do you do, y/n? How many relationships have you been in before? What about our Jade caught your eye? What-"

"Jesy, stop. You're freaking her out." Jade rubbed your shoulder, her thumb brushing across your hand that was still in hers. "I-I'm okay." You smiled and looked back at Jesy.

The girls just looked between each other and laughed. "I'm sorry, y/n. We didn't mean to make you nervous. We're just messing with you. Jade has already told us all about you, it's like we've known you forever."

You looked at your girlfriend to find her blushing.

"No, seriously, don't be nervous. We just love Jade a lot and we don't ever want her to get hurt."
Leigh-Anne said as she came up to you and pulled you in for another hug.

"It's okay. But trust me, I'd never do anything to hurt her. I care about her far too much." Jade grinned and kissed your hand softly making a blush cover your cheeks.

"It's so nice to finally get to meet you. Jade only talks about you all day every day," Perrie teased, leaning over to watch her friend bury her face in her hands.

You rubbed her back and put your head on her shoulder as you all giggled together.

"Welcome to the family, y/n. We love you already."

Jade moved her hands and smiled at you. "Told you they'd love you." She said and kissed your cheek making the girls "aww".

The evening continued with the girls telling you all the embarrassing stories they had of Jade and asking any questions they didn't already know the answers to. They wanted to get to know you as much as they could because they knew you'd be sticking around for a long time.

Jade definitely didn't mind the embarrassing stories the girls were telling you about her, though or the fact that she could barely get a word in edgewise.

She was just happy that the most important people in her life were already so close.